Mind trick games

"what do you mean always?...." baldi asked the strange phantom version of himself which was reflected in the mirror. "you and I have spent so long  United as one. Remember the old days? Where you used to kill kids by accident by hitting them brutally with your strong wooden ruler? Hah yeah. Those where the good old days..." the shadow laughed evilly while giving baldi some flashbacks of the dark days. He honestly didn't like to think about it. The principal didn't know anything about the past, he only knew about that last time he accidentally killed a child and got caught by him. The principal's scared eyes made baldi realize what he was doing which caused him to change. "I've Change! " the baldi man yelled at his phantom self who gave an unpleasant grin. "exactly... And because of that, I was born" this made baldi super confused. He honestly didn't know for how long has this creature been with him.

"and so...I would also like to have fun in the real world...I am sick and tired of being trapped in this place." the phantom stated seriously as baldi looked at him with more confusion. "your...trapped inside the mirror?..." the bald man asked as he looked at his phantom self thru the mirror. "No, you moron! I am trapped inside your mind! And I swear I will keep haunting you and ruining your life until I get full control over your body if you don't help me get my own!" the phantom punched the mirror as a reflection leaving a huge crack on it. "so...do we have a deal?" the phantom asked while getting his cool down. Baldi really didn't know what to think about this. he can't just promise something to this 'thing' he just realized he was dealing with. But as he said earlier. He rather not risk it. "No" the bald man stated seriously as the phantom angrily laughed "No?...haha oh man. you really want your life to fall apart. Ok then... Your words, not mine." the phantom laughed evily as he tried to gain control over baldis body. Baldi was trying to fight back but the phantom was way stronger. The both changed positions and things got real. Now the phantom version of baldi was taking control over the body and baldi was just trapped inside his own mind.

As the phantom looked into the mirror to see baldis miserable face, the principal walked in the bathroom suddenly worried about baldi which was taking awfully a lot of time in the bathroom. "hey.. Are you ok baldi?... You've been in here for a while now..."  the principal softly asked not knowing what was going on. Baldi which was trapped as the phantoms reflection tried to do something to warn the principal. That person he was talking with wasn't him anymore but rather something worse. "yeah. I'm feeling great." the phantom turned to give a smirk to the principal. The principal was honestly confused but felt that he was feeling better. "ok then. I'm glad you're ok now." the principal walks up to the fake baldi and gave him a kiss before leaving to go back to the faculty room " I'll be waiting for you in the faculty room. I left something in the microwave that I need to go get before it gets cold. " the principal stated soon then continuing heading towards the faculty room.

Phantom baldi smiled evily as he looked at baldi thru the mirror. "nice try. But I'm the only one that could see and or hear you mister baldi. " the phantom states as he noticed the face of regrets that baldi had. "don't you fucking dare do something to the principal or I will murder you!" baldi angrily said towards his phantom self. He was mostly more concerned over the principal than his self. He just didn't want his phantom self to take control of him for too long.

_____________________________________

Well, that's all of this chapter. Next chapter might be interesting depending on how things go lol
Anyways. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next one

-benjamin [aka: writer ]