A second world in which I don't believe in anymore...

READ ME!: (GORE WARNING!)

If your not a fan of blood or gore don't read this chapter. This chapter is very emotional and mostly important to the plot so I didn't go crazy with the gore but it does have a pretty messed up moment in it so watch out for that. You have been warned.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]

_______________________________________

"W-where am I?" baldi asked himself as he looked around and noticed everything pinched black. He was sort of freaked out by the fact that he didn't know what happened but it got way more creepier. As he started to walk around to see if he can find a way out, he encountered kids. He was sort of feeling better since he found somebody around this dark and creepy place but he soon started to rethink his thoughts. There where three kids they all looked normal at first but once he got closer to them he was freaked out completely. It was the bully, the new kid, and...play time. That sweet little girl somehow turned into a monster. The three of them were looking horribly terrifying. Their eyes were dark and scary and so was their mouth. Their colors all drained off. They had a really scary voice which spoken to baldi "W̸h̸y̸ d̸i̸d̸ y̸o̸u̸ d̸o̸ t̸h̸i̸s̸ t̸o̸ u̸s̸ b̸a̸l̸d̸i̸???... W̸h̸y̸ d̸o̸ y̸o̸u̸ h̸a̸t̸e̸ u̸s̸?.." the children cried sadly just like if they were in pain. Their voices echoing all over the dark place. It soon started to get louder and louder which made baldi concerned and horribly terrified. He soon started shouting "stop it! Make it stop!" the crying soon then stopped unexpectedly making the place extremely quiet. he would honestly go insane if they kept going for too long. Baldi soon then noticed they were gone. But this wasn't over...

Baldi soon then heard a crying from far away into the darkness. It honestly didn't sound like a cry from one of those phantom kids but instead a normal cry. The voice from whoever the crying was coming from sounded very human-like. Soon then baldi approached it slowly. Once he got close enough to see who the person was. Baldi honestly couldn't believe his eyes. His heart started beating so quickly it certainly started to hurt him. It was...the principal... He was on his knees crying looking down suffering from something. The principal slowly looked up at baldi which gave him a really concerned look. ' The principal's eyes...what happened to them?...' baldi thought to himself once he saw his lovers eyes where all pitched black with a black quick going down his cheeks. "B-Baldi...h̸E̸L̸p̸..m̸E̸" the principal cried out loud showing pain thro his eyes. Baldi really wanted to help. But... Something was stopping him from getting close to the principal. "tsk tsk tsk...what a shame mister B̸a̸L̸d̸I̸M̸o̸R̸E̸" something spoke from behind the principal with a really deep scary voice. Baldi was trying to see who or what it was but it was just too dark. The only thing he could see was the principal crying out in pain. "Stop! Stop hurting him!" baldi yelled out towards the shadows behind the principal. "its pretty obvious you're too blind to see the F̸u̸L̸L̸ p̸I̸C̸t̸U̸r̸E̸. " the mysterious voice spoke as he grabbed the principal by his neck and pulled him up closer to him Somehow baldi could still see the principal but it was still difficult for him to see the shadow which was holding the principal tightly making him incapable of breathing that much. "what if something happened to your little snowflake of a boyfriend? Mister B̸a̸L̸D̸i̸m̸O̸r̸E̸??" the mysterious shadow asked as he put down the principal in front to him and held a knife up the principal's throat. The principal's face was filled with terror and pain he kept crying and shouting baldis name. Baldi was trying to move but he couldn't he was frozen by the situation. His heart was beating faster than ever. "let him go...please..." he chated towards the shadow hoping it would listen but it was way too cruel. he evily grinned And he did it...he slit the principal's neck which left baldi which such horror in his eye from seeing the love of his life die right before his eyes. Baldi was suddenly crying. His body was filled with anger. He just wanted to kill that shadow after what he just did. "What Kinda Monster Are You?!" baldi cried and yelled with anger towards the shadow wishing this never happened. "Why don't you go ahead and ask that to yourself, mister, B̸a̸L̸D̸I̸m̸O̸r̸E̸" he stated as he walked out off the shadows to reveal himself. Baldis heart stopped beating for a while. He was shocked...the shadow who just killed his loved one....that was...him.

An evil looking phantom baldi...It was like a new hole side of him. He was taller and scarier. His eye, they glowed blood red. That evil grinning smile...it hunted him. "You did T̸h̸I̸S̸ to yourself. And yourself only B̸a̸L̸D̸I̸m̸O̸r̸E̸" the phantom chatted towards baldi haunting him more. Baldi looked at his lover's dead body starting to cry. It hurt him so much to see him there. To be killed right in front of him. Baldi holds him closer and grips him tightly hugging his dead body. The phantom laughed with the enjoyment of seeing baldi in pain. Baldi couldn't take it. He wanted this to be all over. He gently let go of his lovers body and made his way to the knife which was laying on the floor. He grabbed it shaking a bit from what just happened and ended his pain by stabbing himself and soon enough killing himself.

A voice soon called out to baldi softly. "baldi...." he noticed the voice getting louder and louder a bit . "Baldi..." he then felt himself shaking gently. Slowly seeing light "Baldimore wake-up! We're late for work! " the principal yelled at baldi which was deep asleep. Baldi slowly woked up a bit confused on what just happened. 'it was just a dream?...' baldi started thinking to himself feeling a bit better. He noticed the principal right in front of him with a pretty mad face but he didn't care. He was happy he was alive. Baldi soon hugged the principal which was trying to get ready for work sense they where late. "baldi what are you doing we're late for work!" the principal yelled trying to pull away from the tight hug to get ready. "wait...give me a few seconds to get myself back together..." baldi tried not to cry after knowing everything was just a dream.

______________________________________

Well this took a dark turn haft way into the book. Jeez the thought of the principal dying like that in front of baldi is pretty messed up. Well... Anyways I hoped you found this chapter interesting since it's once of most important one for the plot.

-benjamin [aka: writer ]