01

Wednesday, 7:16 a

Wednesday, 7:16 a.m.

A young man walked into a cafe in desperate need of the bitter drink known as coffee. He needed it, like he needed to go back into his bed and sleep. However the universe, and his fellow bandmates, had other plans for him. He walked to the woman at the register and asked for an iced coffee. He paid for his drink and went to wait at the end of the counter for his coffee.

"Yeah! Another mocha please! And some extra chocolate sauce and whipped cream please!" Yoongi looked up from his phone and saw a girl. She seemed too happy for it being this early in the morning. He didn't like morning people... He thought they shouldn't exist. "Good morning!" He looked up from his phone and to the girl who was standing next to him with a smile on her face.

"Morning." he grumbled.

"Not a morning person, huh?" She asked with a smile and he gave her a small glare. "It's alright, most people aren't." Yoongi simply stared at her with a tired gaze. She was shorter than him, not by much but a few inches. Her hair wasn't long but it wasn't short, it was a respectable length and it was wavy. She looked different than other girls he's seen; it was in her eyes. Maybe it was the light of the cafe, or the bright smile on her face that shined in her eyes; perhaps it was the odd color they were. They weren't black, or a dark brown, or even a chocolate color, they had a little bit of green - it was strange for a korean; but she looked korean, but she still looked different. Not a bad different, though.

"Sir, your coffee." Yoongi looked at the barista and took his coffee.

"Thanks." he mumbled as he took a straw.

"Bye! Have a good day!" The girl smiled at him and gave him a wave. He stopped and looked at her then gave her a lazy wave.

"Odd girl." He mumbled. "She likes mornings, she isn't human..."

Thursday, 7:20 a.m.

Jaehwa looked up from her books when she heard the door of the cafe swing open, and in came the stranger from yesterday morning. He looked even more tired than he did yesterday, he really must not be a morning person. She kept a chuckle to herself as she went to grab her coffee to take a sip and found that it was empty.

"When did this happen...?" She asked herself as she checked the time. "Ah..." She mumbled to herself when she saw she's been sitting there for almost an hour already. She grabbed her wallet and went to stand in line; right behind the stranger from yesterday. There was a line this morning, so there were a few people ahead of them. She tapped his shoulder and he turned around and his eyes were narrowed in a glare. She simply smiled at him. He blinked and realized it was her and his glare was loosened.

"Good morning again." She greeted him. "Fancy seeing you here again." She added.

"Yeah... morning." He replied before turning back to face forward. Jaehwa pouted but she let it go. Not everyone was a morning person like she was. "Did you like your iced coffee?" She asked, trying to make conversation. She could hear a sigh coming from under his mask and she held back a smile.

"Yeah, it was good."

"Oh good, they have good Iced coffee...but they have really good cappuccinos as well. Oh, and their hot flat white is really good as well. Or even just their normal coffee with a splash of hazelnut or vanilla syrup, topped with a little whipped cream. Mmm so good!" Jaehwa gushed and she could hear him sigh again. They took a step forward and found that there was only one person in front of the stranger. "So, what do you think?"

"What do I think about what?"

"About any of the suggestions I gave you?"

"No." He answered simply and Jaehwa pouted. "I like my coffee normal." He added before taking a step forward and ordering the same drink he did yesterday. He paid and went to stand at the end of the counter.

"Oh can I get a large iced coffee with hazelnut syrup and whipped cream please?" She ordered, giving the boy a large smile.

"Sure." Jaehwa paid and went to stand beside the boy at the end of the counter and she bounced on her heels.

"Do you want to try some of mine? You can have the first sip if you'd like?" She offered him and he gave her a side look.

"No thanks." He replied, shutting her offer down faster than she ordered her drink.

"Oh...okay." She replied quietly. "I've never seen you at this cafe before, I'm here all the time. I'm a regular and this is the second time I've seen you so I figured you liked the coffee and I thought I would give you some suggestions..." She rambled.

"It's fine, I appreciate it but I really do like plain coffee." He replied in defeat. There was something in his voice that made her believe he was being genuine.

"Oh...okay." She nodded, a smile forming back on her face. The two stood there quietly waiting for their coffees. After a few minutes the barista put both coffee's on the counter and Jaehwa handed the stranger a straw with a smile and he nodded in a silent thanks as they took their coffees and both walked towards the door; but Jaehwa stopped by her table.

"Hey stranger!" She called out, the boy stopped at the door and looked at her. "See you tomorrow, maybe?" She asked with a smile on her face and he shrugged before walking out.

"Odd guy... grumpy, but still seems nice." She said to herself as she sat down to continue her previous activities.