December 13th and 14th 2019

So, a heads up and a warning. There is some sensitive topics in this chapter. It was actually very hard for me to write as I kept getting emotional towards the end. So please be aware that this is a very sensitive chapter with somethings that may be triggering to some readers. It does mention miscarriages so please be warned.

---

December 13, 2019

"Okay, you have to go-" Jaehwa laughed into the phone as she turned the corner.

"No I don't-"

"Yoongi." She groaned into the phone. "Go finish getting ready, it's a big night for you. Now go, please. I'll call you as soon as I get there, I promise. It should be about twenty or so minutes." Jaehwa assured him. She smiled when she heard Yoongi sigh through her car speakers.

"Fine, only because it should only be twenty minutes." He agreed, and Jaehwa could hear the smile in his voice. "I'll see you soon, babe."

"Bye Yoongi." Jaehwa replied before she hung up on him. She slowed down to a stop and leaned back into her seat. Once the light turned green, she lightly took her foot off the break and pressed onto the gas gently.

7:29 p.m.

Yoongi stretched and rolled his shoulders as he and the rest of the boys got off the stage and headed to the dressing rooms to get cooled off and touched up. He looked up at the time and frowned, wondering if Jaehwa had managed to get there on time. He looked at his phone and saw no messages from Jae, but a few missed calls from a number he didn't recognize. Shrugging his shoulders, he tossed his phone on the couch and he let one of the stylists take him to a chair.

"Yoongi, your phone is going off." Jungkook called, as he held up his phone.

"Who is calling?"

"I don't know-"

"Then ignore it." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and yawned. Jungkook shrugged and put Yoongi's phone on the couch. The stylist was drying his hair and he had his eyes closed, just enjoying the feeling.

"Yoongi." Sejin came up behind him; his managers voice low and serious. Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at Sejin through the mirror; he had a grim expression. Eyes low, and lips in a thin line. "Phone." He told him as he handed him his own phone. Yoongi's eyes frowned in confusion. "It's Seoul Memorial." Yoongi felt his stomach and his heart drop at the words. His body filled with anxiety, and his mind was racing as he took the phone.

"Hello?"

"Is this Min Yoongi?"

"Yes."

"We are calling in reguards to Choi Jaehwa-" Yoongi's breath caught itself in his throat, and he gripped his chair tightly, not even noticing that his stylist had stopped working and moved onto someone else. "You are listed as her Emergancy Contact-"

"Is she okay?" Yoongi asked, his voice breaking as he tried to steady his heart. "Please tell me she's okay."

Unknowingly, it got quiet in the dressing room and everyone's eyes were on Yoongi.

"There was an accident, and she is currently in surgery-" Yoongi felt his heart stop, and time froze. He clenched his eyes closed for a moment to try and steady his breathing. "We've been trying to get ahold of you, asking what we shou-"

"Seoul Memorial, correct?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, sir. We need her infor-"

"I'm on my way." Yoongi hung up the phone and stood up from his seat, giving Sejin his phone back, before grabbing his own. "I need a car to take me to Seoul Memorial, right now." Sejin nodded as he texted someone.