20

Saturday 12:40 p.m.

"Hey sis..." Jaehwa looked up from her book and smiled at her little brother.

"What's up bro?"

"I was wondering if we could go to the music store..." He asked shyly and Jaehwa couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah, lets go." She nodded as she placed a bookmark in her book and the two of them got ready to leave her mothers house. The walk to the music store was silent, ther wasn't anything that really needed to be said between brother and sister. THey entered the store and Jaehwa smiled when her brother went straight to the BTS section of the store. He picked out L, as well as I for Wings. The last two that he needed. Her brother was such a fan boy but she loved him anyway. She saw they had V and she smiled, she didn't have that one yet either so she grabbed it. She handed her album to her brother before taking a picture of the BTS section of the music store. She was going to send it to Yoongi.

"Hey...are you getting L in hopes you'll get a Namjoon or a Hoseok card?" Jaehwa asked, turning back to him to grab her album and narrowed her eyes at her brother with a smirk. He looked at her innocently and gave her a smile. "You want to trade me for my Yoongi card aren't don't you?"

"Maybe." He dragged out. "And when did you start calling BTS by their actual names?" Junghwa asked and Jae stopped for a moment, a flood of anxiety went through her.

"Uh..."

"Whatever, but yes. I want to trade for your Suga card." He cut her off and Jae scoffed.

"I told you, little brother, you aren't getting my Yoongi card." She told him as she looked around to find another album she didn't have.

"How come? You've given me all your other ones! Why not this one?!"

"Because...this one is special to me." She replied with a shrug of her shoulders.

"How so?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Someone special bought it for me and Yoongi's photo card just so happened to be in there, so there for I am not trading." She took her brothers albums and went to the register. She brought up her messages and debated if she was going to send the picture to him or not. She wanted too but she hadn't spoken to him yet today; which was odd. She hadn't had the time as she was with her brother... "What the hell..." She shrugged her shoulders. "Hey, finish up looking." Jaehwa told her brother, who just waved her off.

'Sent an Image. Take a wild guess where I'm at ;]' Jaehwa smiled as she hit send.

Yoongi: Wow I have no idea.

Jaehwa smiled at his response.

Yoongi: Are you buying another fucking album?

Jaehwa giggled at the text message he had sent.