32

Sunday 7:38 p

Sunday 7:38 p.m.

Jae sighed as she leaned against her headboard, staring down at the piece of paper that was scribbled all over it. On the train ride home she wrote a list of things she needed to set in place with Yoongi. She didn't want the list at all. She was cruising herself for not just getting everything out and letting her heart take over; but she knew it was too late now to take it back. Taking a deep breath she picked up her phone, texting Yoongi.

' hey you. '

Yoongi: just the girl I was thinking about.

Jaehwa felt her lips turn to a grin and her cheeks turned red. Before she could reply to him, her phone went off. He was calling her.

"Hey... I was gonna call!" Jae pouted and she could hear him chuckle.

'Sorry. I can hang up and let you call, if you really want too.'

"No its it's okay you jerk."

'Suga you talking to your girlfriend ?' Jaehwa blushed when she heard Jimins voice on the other line.

" shut up Jimin." Yoongi grumbled, but he didn't deny or not correct the other boy. He didn't call her not his girlfriend... and that made Jae smile. " will you guys get out?! Stop being nosey!"

"but we want to know what you-"

"Kook, out you brat!" The exchanges of words and protests from the boys made Jaehwa laugh. " sorry about that."

" it's fine, Yoongi." she assured him. It was silent between them, she could hear him let out a sound of delight and figured he had laid down in his bed. "so...I thought of things on my way ho-"

"jae jae!" her door slammed opened and her brother was at the door. "oh... you're talking to your boyfriend...sorry. anyway, I'm going to pre order tear, I need your credit card!"

"only if you pre order me one too you dweeb." she laughed.

" You know, you dont have to pre order it..." Yoongi told her over the phone.

"Yes I do." she replied as she went into her purse and handed her brother her wallet.

"Thanks Sarah!" he smiled at her as he practically skipped out of her room.

"that kid." jaehwa laughed. It was silent between them again for a minute. "anyway... I wrote down things on my way here."

" okay, what are they."

" Well... I mean, other than the kiss, nothing's really changed-"

" I call bullshit on that one, Jae." he replied lightly and she sighed.

" Anyway , I mean... when were out you can hold my hand still." she started. "uh... nothing inappropriate. Even when we're alone, I just...we aren't a couple-"

" yet. " he cut in and jaehwa rolled her eyes but didn't fight the smile on her lips.

"We aren't a couple and I don't feel comfortable doing anything of the sort..." She started and Yoongi agreed, though she didn't know if he agreed to her opinion or to the fact that she was laying this down as a rule. "But like...everything else we've done is perfectly okay! Like the cu-"

"I understand Jae. I can't grope you or cup a feel, I get it." He teased, chuckling and she huffed. "Though, I am telling you just because I can't touch, doesn't mean I won't look." He told her bluntly and she felt her face heat up.

"Yoongi!" She exclaimed and he just laughed. "Ugh, anyway. As for the kissing...Not in public. Again."

" Awe, I enjoyed being able to kiss you goodbye at the train station."

"I know but what if someone saw us and posted a picture all over the internet! I don't want something to happen to your caree-"

"Jaehwa... I know what I'm doing. And if someone saw us, then someone saw us. We have a meeting tomorrow and I'll talk to my manager about you so they know that this is serious. Don't worry about me...and don't worry about you. I know you're nervous about people finding out about you..."

"It isn't that-"

"Crap."

"I swear! I mean yeah, I'm a little anxious about what people would think but...I know I have you." She added and he let out a breath and she knew he was smiling. "But no kissing in public!"

"I can't promise you that one, Sorry Jae." He told her seriously.

"At least keep it to a minimum." She grumbled as she crossed that off her list. "I also don't think it's a good idea if you put your hand on my leg when we're in public..."

"What?"

"Yeah...like when we're out like in the mornings for coffee, or lunch...or dinner... I mean you can put it on me when we're in the car, or my place...or if we ever go out with the guys again but I mean-"

"Jae... that's silly. I've done it plenty of times before, what's so different about it now."

"I don't know... I just... I don't know . My brain doesn't make sense of a lot of things."

"I've noticed." He replied dryly.

"Hey!" She scolded him and he laughed.

"How about this..." He started. "We take baby steps, play things by ear...and the moment you feel uncomfortable about something you tell me and I'll stop." He suggested and Jae sat there, thinking about it and she sighed.

"Okay." She agreed as she closed her eyes.

"Hey, Sarah, I ordered them!" Her brother said as he walked into her room. He handed her the card back and sat at her desk chair just looking at her.

"Can I help you?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at him playfully and he just shook his head.

"Nope, just want to join in on the conversation."

"Yeah, not happening little bro."

"Awe come on please! I want to talk to your boyfriend!"

"Not yet! And he's not...my boyfriend."

" Yet. "

"Yet."

Both Yoongi and Junghwa said at the same time but neither knew. Jaehwa narrowed her eyes, glaring at her brother but mentally glaring at Yoongi as well.

"Boys suck." She mumbled and both boys laughed and she felt herself smile.

The end of May couldn't come soon enough.