13

Tuesday 7:49 a

Tuesday 7:49 a.m.

Yoongi opened his eyes and groaned before yawning. Rolling over, he grabbed his phone and looked at the time. His eyes widened when he noticed how late it was. He was supposed to be up an hour ago! He was about to throw the covers off and text Jaehwa but he noticed she had left him a series of messages this morning.

Jaehwa: Goooooooooooood morning suuuuga cuuuuuuube~ <3.

Jaehwa: I won't be at the cafe for that long this morning, just a heads up.

Jaehwa: You're not here yet... T^T...

Jaehwa: It's 7:30, Yoongi... I just wanted to let you know in case you were running late or something that I won't be here. I have to go home for a few days something came up. I'll text you when I'm about to head out tho!

Yoongi sighed as he leaned against his headboard. He was about to text her back when she beat him.

Jaehwa: Heading out now! I should be home in an hour or so.

Yoongi blinked as he read it and yawned again before replying.

Let me know when you get to your parents house. He hit send and laid back down in his bed. He was going to go back to sleep for a little while longer. Although the world had a different plan for him that day because as soon as he shut his eyes, someone barged into his room.

"What god damn it?" He groaned when he felt someone jump on his bed.

"Time to get up, Yoongi."

"Go the fuck away Jungkook. Let me sleep."

"Is Jaehwa ignoring you again today?"

"No. She's going home for a few days. Now get the fuck out of my room and let me sleep." Yoongi groaned as he pulled his blanket over his head but could still feel Jungkook on his bed.

"Why are you so sleepy? You've been up early every morning for the last month..."

"Jungkook for the love of God please stop being a little shit."

"Time for dance practice." He told Yoongi and he groaned as he ripped the covers off him.

"Fine, I'll be there in a minute." He yawned as he rubbed his eyes. He heard his phone go off and he grabbed it. It was Jaehea.

Jaehwa: sent an image. The coffee here sucks. >:(

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head as he stood up from his bed.

Sorry, maybe get starbucks instead. He locked his phone and got dressed for dance practice. They were doing the choreo for their Japanese album Face Yourself. They were heading to Japan in April for the promotion of their Japanese album Face Yourself. It was only February now. Yoongi grabbed his phone and walked out of his room. Ding. Yoongi unlocked his phone and smiled at the message he received from Jaehwa.