18

Thursday 7:18 p.m.

"Hey guys..." Yoongi greeted his friends and bandmates with a smirk. "Uh...everyone this is Jaehwa-" He introduced, gesturing to Jaehwa. "Jaehwa...this is...everyone. I know you don't really need actual introductions." He smirked, but it fell when he saw Jaehwa's wide eyes. 'Oh no...she's going to freak out. This is bad. Abort mission. ABORT MISSION'

"Damn it Min Yoongi!" Jaehwa exclaimed, hitting him hard in the chest.

"Huh?" He asked, confused.

"I'm overdressed!" She hissed at him and Yoongi glared at her, groaning.

"Excuse me, but I told you what you were originally wearing was fine but you didn't listen to me! You wanted me to pick you out a nice outfit, so I did. It isn't my fault-hey will you stop hitting me!" He grabbed her other hand and glared at her but she huffed.

"Well when you show up like this, what else am I going to think?"

"I don't know, that I dress like this a lot! Look I told you that you looked fine, not my fault you didn't believe me." Yoongi scoffed. Jaehwa was about to retort when they heard a cough, turing their heads to the table full of idols.

"Look if, if you want us to leave while you two have a lovers spat then let us know..." Namjoon spoke up with a smirk playing on his lips and Yoongi swore he saw Jaehwa's cheeks turn red. Either from embarrassment or from the fact that Namjoon had addressed her. Both, Yoongi was going to go with both.

"No-no we...we aren't to-together-" Jaehwa stuttered embarrassed. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at her and glanced down at the two's conjoined hands.

"That little show, and your hands say otherwise." He replied, his smirk growing a little. Yoongi and Jaehwa looked down at their conjoined hands and quickly separated.

"Oh we-we...we aren't-"

"Oh shut up, Namjoon." Yoongi growled as he sat down, leaving Jaehwa standing awkwardly. He turned to the flushing girl and nodded his head towards the table. "Jae, sit" He gestured to the seat. "That's what we're here to do, sit and eat..." Jaehwa's eyes narrowed at him and Yoongi felt his face soften at her and sighed, standing up and grabbed her arm to bring her to her seat, between him and Hoseok. Jaewha's face flushed pink at the fact that she was sitting next to Hoseok and Yoongi rolled his eyes at her, shaking his head.

"Hi, Jaehwa." Hoseok greeted her with a big smile and Jaehwa couldn't help but smile back.

"Hello."

"It's nice to finally meet you. Put a face to a name, at last." He added and her face was starting to hurt from grinning.

"No, the pleasure is all mine. Thank you, all of you, for inviting me tonight." Jaehwa looked at everyone around the table and bowed her head. Her eyes landed on Yoongi, who was just staring at the menu on the table, and she bit the inside of her cheek. "Especially you Yoongi. Thank you." She told him softly patting his arm and Yoongi looked up at her, and a small smile fell onto his lips.