04

Wednesday, 7:15 a.m.

Yoongi walked into the cafe and went to see the weird girl but she wasn't there. He looked around the cafe in hopes that maybe she got there a little late and couldn't have her table, but the cafe was completely void of the weird morning girl. He stood there, completely still, looking around the cafe. He felt...weird. He shook it off and headed to the line, it was short and only one person was in front of him.

"Uh... a medium iced coffee with a pump of hazelnut syrup..." He ordered. Maybe if I order something different she'll come busting through the door? He thought as he paid. But he looked behind him and nothing. He waited for his drink at the end of the bar.

Still, nothing. She hadn't come yet. He was handed his drink and stood there for a few more minutes but noticed the time. He had to be back soon...

Yoongi sighed as he walked out of the cafe. He'll try again tomorrow.

Thursday, 7:02 a.m.

Yoongi walked back into the cafe the next day and the table was empty again. His brows frowned. This was weird...two days in a row? He sat down at the table and waited for a while. Maybe he arrived before she did. After twenty minutes of waiting, no sign of her. He sighed and went to the line before it got any longer. Every other minute he would look behind him, in hopes she'd be there, or every time the door opened, he'd hope it was her but it wasn't.

After paying for his drink, he waited for it at the end of the bar. He still looked out of her but she never once came walking through that door with her neon pink converse and annoyingly happy smile.

"Oh well..." He mumbled as he grabbed his coffee.

Sunday, 7:32 a.m.

It's been five days and every morning, Yoongi would come in and would find that same table empty. He would wait and hope she'd show up...but she never did. He sighed as he grabbed his coffee from the barista, and looked at the empty table - well it wasn't empty. It had a couple sitting there, laughing at each other and Yoongi scowled at them. It was empty though, it was empty of her.

Wednesday 7:12 a.m.

"It's been a week...." Yoongi mumbled as he walked into the cafe. "And she hasn't shown up once..." He grumbled as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. There wasn't a line today and he went and ordered a large coffee. He looked at his phone and saw he had some time to kill so he decided to sit at her empty table and roam twitter for a while as he drank his coffee. He looked up when he saw neon pink converse in hopes it was her but it was someone else and he sighed. He took his last sip of his drink and stood up to throw it away.

"If she isn't back tomorrow..." He mumbled as he walked out of the cafe. "I'll find a new place." He sighed as he walked back to the dorms.