40

Sunday 3:39 p.m.

Yoongi yawned as he sat in a chair with his laptop on his lap and headphones in his ears. He was mixing something when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He pulled out his phone, and almost dropped it at the sight.

Junghwa: sent a video.

Yoongi stared at his phone with wide eyes, very confused and concerned. He took his headphones from his laptop and put it in his phone so he could watch the video.

"Hi Suga! Or Yoongi... I don't know which one to call you..." It was Junghwa and Yoongi only became more confused. "Anyway, If you're watching this then I guess you either know... or you don't. So if you don't know, then I will tell you. I'm dead. Its okay, I've known for a while that I was dying. I don't really have ant any regrets either. I mean, technically I met you... just not in person, but thats okay. You're still everything I believed you were so like, that's great!" junghwa laughed at the camera. Yoongi could feel his lips turn up at the sound. His laugh was like Jaehwas. "anyway, I'm gone now... and that's why I asked you to message my phone whenever you thought of Jae. Because she will see them all, and she'll remember how much you do care for her and she'll stop being stupid and talk to you again. Hopefully it hasn't been very long. I know you'll make her happy, that you'll take care of her. I'm not saying you guys will get married one day but like I hope so? " junghwa laughed even more. "but I trust my sister with you, I know you'll keep her happy no matter what. So I guess that's all I have to say... is thank you, Min Yoongi. Suga. For everything you've done for me, and everything you've done and are still doing for my sister." He smiled sadly at the camera and waved.

The video stopped and Yoongi stared at this phone screen. He felt his throat swell up and it was hard to swallow. He blinked, clearing his eyes. He didn't know the kid, he talked to him once but he was feeling emotional over this video. Maybe it was because it was his fan, and it was Jaehwa's brother, and it could have also been the video message as a whole. Everything about it hit him like a punch to the stomach.

After taking a few minutes to clear his head, process everything the video had said he began thinking about it. It was odd... he got word nearly two months ago about her brother dying... and here he was messaging her. That was weird . Then it hit Yoongi. It was Jaehwa. Jaehwa was the one that sent him the message.

"Jaehwa messaged me!" He exclaimed, grabbing the attention of everyone who was in the room.

"What?" Kookie asked, looking up from his phone. "She did?"

"Yeah." Yoongi answered as he sat straighter in his chair. "At least I'm positive she did, it can't be anyone else but her."

"Wait... what ?" Kook replied, feeling really confused.

"She texted me from her brothers number."

"How do you know that?" Namjoon asked, speaking up.

"Her uh...brother may have messaged me before but that's beside the point! The point is: is that...I just received a message from her brother... who is dead. It has to be her..." Yoongi replied.

"Or it could've been someone in their family who saw his note..." He replied realistically and Yoongi glared. He went to retort but Hoseok cut him off.

"Yoongi's right..." He spoke up, looking up from his phone. "Jaehwa was the one who texted him." He confirmed.

"How do you know?" Taehyung asked as he took a bite from a banana.

"She texted me too." He answered, looking over at Yoongi, who was sitting straighter in the chair with wide eyes. "She told me she's ready now..." He said, mostly to Yoongi.

Yoongi felt his lips spread into a smile as he looked down at his phone. He quickly went to their messages, messages that have been untouched for nearly two months. His thumbs hovered over the keyboard but his mind was blank. He didn't know what to say to her. What do you even say to someone you haven't talked to in two months? Then more thoughts hit him. If she was ready, why did she message Hoseok? Why didn't she message him? Was she not ready to talk to him ? Or was she wanting to plan something like she did when she made up for forgetting his birthday?

"Why didn't she message Yoongi?" Jimin asked, confused, voicing Yoongi's thoughts. "If she was ready why didn't she message him?" Hoseok shrugged his shoulders as he replied to her on his phone.

"Ah..." He nodded. He looked over at Yoongi and handed him his phone.

Jae~ : I'm ready...

' You are!? That's great Jae.'

' But why are you telling me? Why aren't you texting Yoongi?'

Jae~: I dont know how...I was hoping you could help me again...

Yoongi stared at the message and sighed before handing Hoseok his phone back.

"Tell her to just message me." Yoongi told Hoseok. "Tell her to send me a stupid selfie, or to call me, or something . I don't care what she does, I just... I want to talk to her again, I want things to go back to how they were."

"Maybe she wants to do it in person..." Jin spoke up. "I mean, she seems to be a very sentimental person, someone who wants things to be special." Yoongi looked down at his phone, wanting to message her.

"We're not going to be home until a couple weeks before come back time though..." Taehyung spoke up, throwing his banana peel away. The realization hit Yoongi hard. When he realizes he'll be able to talk to her again, see her again, he's leaving again. They get home and have to prepare for the new album release, their tour at the end of August. So much was going on and he honestly didn't know if he'll even be able to see her. Talk to her yeah, that was completely doable... but he wanted to see her. He wanted to wrap his arms around her, hold her, he wanted to hold her hand, he wanted kiss her again. However he knew he didn't have the time for all of that... and if he made time, all those moments would be short lived. There wouldn't be time to make up for all the lost time.

"She also doesn't know if Yoongi still wants her..." Hoseok spoke up, looking at his phone. "She thinks she's waited too long and that she's lost him."

"That'll never happen." Yoongi spoke up, his brows frowning. "Why would she think that... I told her when she texted me months ago that when she was ready I'll be here..."

"A lot can happen in seven weeks, Yoongi." Namjoon spoke up, looking at his friend. "She probably thinks that you've moved on, gotten over your feelings for her." Yoongi groaned, running his fingers through his hair, gripping it tightly. He didn't want that. He didn't want her to think that at all.

"Could you ask her to see you when we get back? And Yoongi will meet her instead?" Jungkook asked. "That way they can talk..."

"We're preparing for the tour when we get back..." Namjoon spoke up. "There will be no time." Yoongi looked up and over at them with his eyes wide. He had an idea.

"I have an idea..."