02

Friday, 7:11 a

Friday, 7:11 a.m.

Yoongi walked into the cafe for the third time that week and there she was with an empty cup of coffee and bent over writing something so fast it was like her life depended on it. He stood there for a moment and watched her out of curiosity. She let out a frustrated sigh as she sat up right, letting the pen fall out of her hands before rubbing them. She looked up and locked eyes with him; a second later a smile spread on her face. He looked away and went to stand in line. There was more people this morning. More people who seemed dead standing and needing some bean water that will magically give them a little life. Just like him. He hated mornings, especially Friday mornings. Today though, he was getting coffee for seven, not one so he knew he was going to be here for a while and that the baristas might actually hate him.

"Good morning stranger! Fancy seeing you here on this wonderful Friday morning!" Yoongi groaned as he turned around and saw the weird girl standing there behind him with a big smile on his face.

"Why are you happy? Why aren't you dead?" he asked bluntly, his eyes narrowing at her. Hoping that maybe it'll make her leave him alone. He was starting to get a headache. Maybe he'll order himself two coffee's... oh he'll need two to get through this morning.

"I've been up for two hours already." She answered and Yoongi coughed.

"You've been up since five a.m.?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yup! And this is only my second cup of coffee."

"Why do you wake up so early? I can barely get out of bed at seven."

"I like mornings." She answered simply with a shrug of her shoulders. Yoongi just stared at her. She looked different today. Her hair was up in a high ponytail, it was curly... it wasn't curly yesterday. It was straight; She didn't have any makeup on either. She wore pink today, it was a pale pink; it reminded him of the pink that Jin would wear, and she wore bright pink converse with white socks that were scrunched down at the ankles and a black shirt that went to her knees. She dressed as weird as she acted.

"Like what you see?" She asked with a wink. Yoongi blinked and turned away. He didn't mean to do that. "Sorry to embarrass you, didn't mean it that way. You just were looking at me with this glazed look."

"You dress weird." He answered and she laughed at his words.

"I know, but I like it." She answered as they took a couple steps forward.

"It's weird, but you're weird too so I guess it fits." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. It was now his turn. "I'm sorry, but I have eight orders..." He apologized, before giving the barista the list of orders for his bandmates. "Lastly a large iced coffee with three shots of espresso please." The barista gave him a weird look but wrote it down anyway. He gave the girl his card and bowed in thanks.

"Large vanilla bean coffee with an extra shot of espresso, and extra whip with caramel drizzle." Weird girl ordered and Yoongi could feel the headache grow at just listening to her odd flavored coffee ordered. So much sugar. "Wow, eight coffees!" She told him with a raised eyebrow. "Getting some for your friends too?" She asked and he nodded. "Got a test today or something?" She asked and he looked at her confused. A test? Why would he have a test...? He asked himself in his head then he looked back at her table then at her. Ah...she must be a student. A university student by the looks of it.

"Ah...no, no test. We just have a busy day today at work." Yoongi corrected and she nodded her head.

"Oh..makes sense." It became quiet between them, and it wasn't that it was uncomfortable or anything, but Yoongi was thinking it was weird. He's only...'known' her for three days but each of these three days she has been on stop talking his ear off.

"Are you a university student?" He asked and she laughed.

"No, I graduated university over a year ago." She waved him off. She's around my age. Yoongi thought. She doesn't look it... she looks much younger.

"Ah." He nodded.

"I teach English." She started, looking at him with a smile. "I teach it in the afternoon mostly." She finished and Yoongi nodded. English. A language he cannot seem to grasp, it was hard and complicated; the word 'cool' meant different things and that was just one word. He remembers all the American interviews they had, and how lost he was during them - hell, all of them except for Namjoon were lost during them. The only one who tried to look like they knew what was going on was Hoseok but that guy had no clue like the rest of us.

"Oh?" He asked, seeming to be interested.

"Yeah! It's really fun, especially when I teach it to the little kids and the older people as well." She sighed happily and Yoongi could feel his lips twitch up in a smile, but he was wearing his mask again that morning, so she couldn't see.

"Sir, your order." The barista called with two cup holders filled. Yoongi grabbed straws and put them in between the drinks and grabbed hold of both cup holders.

"Here, let me get the door for you, Stranger." The weird girl skipped to the cafe door and held it open.

"Thanks." He nodded at her.

"No probs! I'll see you tomorrow!" She waved with a big smile and Yoongi simply shook his head at her.