25

Tuesday 5:32 p.m.

The boys of BTS were sitting around a table all eating their dinner, being done for the day before they had to shoot a new video the next day. Jungkook and Taehyung were joking about something while Jimin and Hoseok were talking with Namjoon. Jin was simply eating while listening to everyone and Yoongi, well Yoongi was picking at his food. Everyone grew quiet when they heard Yoongi's phone go off with a specific text tone. They all knew who that was.

Jaehwa: Yoongiiiiiii.

Jaehwa: Yoongi!

Jaehwa: Suga...cube.

Yoongi sighed heavily as he saw that damn nickname.

Jaehwa: I'm sorry...

Jaehwa: For not coming to the celebration you guys were having. Is that why you're mad at me?

'Yes' Yoongi answered in his head as he put his phone on the table. 'Kind of...'

Jaehwa: Please Yoongi...I'm really sorry for not going! It was a little last minute and I had already made plans with my friends weeks ago...

That didn't help at all. It made Yoongi feel worse, it made him feel like shit. That the girl that he liked didn't even know his birthday but he knew hers. October 29th... but she didn't know his. She knew his friends, but she didn't know his. She didn't know his birthday... it made him feel like shit and he hated this feeling. He didn't want to talk to her, he didn't want to see her... but he kept reading her text messages every time she would send them. She was an addictive habit, even if he was upset with her, he couldn't keep away. He managed to have enough self control to not talk to her, he was upset enough to not talk to her but he couldn't ignore her completely... He had to know what she said...

Jaehwa: Please Yoongi.... I know you're reading these. It's fucking obvious you are. Why the fuck are you ignoring me?!

Jaehwa: Look if you're mad at me, thats FINE. Just tell me. Be a man and tell me.

Yoongi locked his phone and went back to his food. The other six members of BTS looked at each other before going back to their food. What was going on? They had heard that specific tone for the past three days...and not once had Yoongi ever replied to her. He would unlock his phone and read the message before locking it again and stuffing his phone into his pocket or putting it on the table. It was always a text message though... at least as far as they knew, Jaehwa had never called. Yoongi stood up and took his plates, he was going to the kitchen to clean them up.

"What's been up with him?" Jimin asked quietly, hoping one of his hyungs knew the answer seeing as they seemed to know more about the Jaehwa situation then he did, at least thats what it looked like.

"Dunno." Namjoon shrugged his shoulders, his lips turning into a frown. "He's been this way for four days now."

"Ever since his birthday." Taehyung pipped up, looking up from his food. "Did you all notice it too? His smile didn't reach his eyes, it wasn't as bright." He told them seriously as he went back to eating.