07

Tuesday 7:00 a

Tuesday 7:00 a.m.

Jaehwa walked down the street towards the cafe she went to everyday. She usually got here at 6:15 every morning but Stranger really wanted to see her at 7 and she didn't want to wait inside for forty five minutes. It was strange, that he ran out of there really fast yesterday.

"He seemed weird after he saw I liked BTS..." She mumbled. "Does he not like them too...?" She asked herself under her breath. She looked up and there he was. Leaning against the corner of the building looking at his phone, wearing his black mask. She suddenly felt nervous...she was finally going to be able to put a name to the face, or well half the face. Well, the eyes...and the voice.

"Good morning." She greeted him with a smile. He looked up at her and she could tell he was smiling from his eyes.

"Morning." He greeted her back.

"So, you wanted to tell me your name out here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"First... promise me you'll keep this a secret, and don't freak out. Please..." He asked, well pleaded, in a quiet voice. She could hear how desperate he was for her word in his voice. He seemed so troubled, but why?

"Of course, Stranger." She assured him as she held out her pinky finger. "Pinky promise." She smiled at him, as she jerked her hand to him. He looked at her hand then at her, then at her hand again before linking his pinky with hers.

"My names Min Yoongi." he told her seriously and she stared at him. It was quiet between them for a minute, Jaehwa was just staring at him before she burst out laughing.

"Oh you're funny." She laughed harder, leaning up against the building before she calmed down. "Look if you were trying to mock me for liking BTS, you are going about it the wrong way, buddy."

"I'm being serious, Jaehwa." The Yoongi imposter narrowed his eyes at her and she laughed more. He sighed as he lifted his hands and took off his mask, and Jaehwa's laughing came to a halt.

"Oh fiddlesticks..." She whispered as she stared at him with wide eyes. "You're...really...Min...Yoongi..." She whispered as she walked closer to him and stared at him in the eyes. They stood like that for a minute, just look at each other. She reached up and poked his cheek a couple of times before he slapped her hand away.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"Making sure you're real!"

"Of course I'm real you dimwit." He grumbled. Jaehwa reached up and held his cheeks in her hands.

"Wow...." She whispered in awe and he just stared at her. "You're...You're Min Yoongi." She smiled at him as she dropped her hands. "Cool. Now I want coffee, lets go." She turned around and walked towards the cafe door. When she noticed he wasn't following, she stopped and looked at him. "Well, aren't you coming?"

"That's it?!" He exclaimed.

"Whats it?"

"That!"

"That what!"

"That!" he gestured to her with both of his hands. "That's all you gotta say? That was your reaction?!"

"Well what do you want me to do? Scream at the top of my lungs that I've unknowingly become friends with Min Yoongi, Suga, of BTS? You told me not to freak out, now you're the one freaking out because I didn't freak out! This is upside down!" She exclaimed. Yoongi took a deep breath and sighed.

"Aren't you the least bit freaking out? Even inside?" He asked as he walked closer to her.

"Nah. Now if you were Namjoon I would've freaked a little." Jaehwa laughed.

"Why? Why Namjoon?" He asked, confused.

"Because he's my bias. Duuuuh." She winked at him as she opened the door. Yoongi stood there and sighed before following her into the cafe.