10

Tuesday 7:19 a

Tuesday 7:19 a.m.

Yoongi walked into the cafe. He had paced outside the building for fifteen minutes, debating on if he should even go in. He didn't know if Jaehwa was going to be mad at him still. What was with her yesterday?! He just wanted to know what was wrong...why she was late. He figured she slept in...she looked like a complete and utter train wreck yesterday morning...

Her hair was a mess - not the usual cute mess, but an actual mess. Bed head mess... he could still see a hair knot in her ponytail. She was still wearing pajama pants - they were white with pink cats all over them. Her eyes... her eyes gave it away that she did not sleep well. They were puffy and bloodshot and she had purple bags under them. He could easily tell she did not sleep well, he could also tell that she wasn't okay. That something was wrong and he just wanted to know what was wrong with his friend...

But then she got snappy... he blamed it on the fact that she was cranky from not having any sleep. He knew he could get that way if he didn't sleep well or got enough of it. However, he also realized she was a girl... perhaps it was also her period that was bothering her? He didn't want to out right and ask about that so he decided to keep that thought to himself.

Yoongi looked at their table and it was empty. Maybe she slept in again...

So Yoongi ordered him a coffee and her a coffee, just like he did yesterday. And he waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited some more.

He looked at his phone and saw he had been sitting there for forty minutes. It was almost eight. He needed to go back to the dorms to get ready for work. He sighed, figuring that she wasn't coming this morning. She was still mad at him for some reason. He'll try again tomorrow.

Wednesday 7:12 a.m.

Yoongi walked into the cafe again, but she still wasn't there. He ordered himself a coffee this time and decided to wait. When she arrived, if she arrived, he would buy her one. He sat there for a while, playing games on his phone, roaming twitter; and after thirty minutes: still no sign of Jaehwa.

He knew he didn't do anything wrong. What he said wasn't bad at all! He was just trying to tease her like she had done to him. He unlocked his phone and decided to text her that he was sorry...

"But I don't have her number..." He mumbled sadly as he locked his phone. "I'll try again one more time tomorrow..."