41

Tuesday 3:28 p

Tuesday 3:28 p.m.

Jaehwa was setting up her little makeshift classroom; her first Tuesday night class started at four, so she still had time to finish putting the little worksheets out on the tables. She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and she took it out to see who had texted her. It was Hoseok.

Hoseok: What are your plans for the 25th or 26th of August?

Jaehwa looked at the message with frowned brows, not really understanding the question he was asking, well she understood it but she didn't understand why he asked for those dates specifically.

' Uh... I don't know, why?' she hit send before locking her phone again, but before she could start work again her phone went off.

Hoseok: Come to our concert.

' Uh, you do realize those tickets are relatively expensive.'

'Also, they're all sold out. There's no way I can get a ticket for a decent price.'

Jaehwa sighed and rolled her eyes at the message, then it went off again.

Hoseok: I never said BUY a ticket to our show. I said come to our show.

' ... I can't come if I don't have a ticket, Hoseok.'

Hoseok: You do know whose show this is right? Don't worry about the small details, Jae. Just go to the counter and tell them your name, show I.D. too. We have it sorted out for you, just show up okay?

Jaehwa reread the message over and over again. What was he planning and why? Their show was in 2 weeks. Why did it take him this long to get back to her with a way to help her talk to Yoongi again.

' Why can't I see you guys before that weekend?'

Hoseok: Busy preparing for the show, of course.

'So busy you're texting me now?'

Hoseok: break time, silly.

' Still don't get why I can't see Yoongi BEFORE the tour starts...'

Hoseok: Jae... trust me, there's a reason you should wait until the concert. Just, please trust me on this.

Jaehwa sighed as she re-read his message again.

' Okay... fine. I just... I miss him you know, and I really want to talk to him, apologize, try and make things right, I want to explain to him everything...'

She hit send and she saw the three little dots telling her he was replying. She saw them disappear and then reappear again.

Hoseok: I know Jaehwa... and I understand, but...please also understand that he needs time too..

She felt her heart fall at those words. Did she really mess up? Did she ruin her chance with him? Did she ruin them ?

' I was stupid to think he would wait...I believed him when he said that he'll be there for me when I was ready again...Just, please tell him I'm sorry Hoseok.'

She sighed, feeling tears swell up in her eyes, She screwed up and she lost the last person in her life that could make her happy and smile without even trying... all because she let her grief take over.

Hoseok: Jaehwa! Please do not think that! It isn't that at all. You didn't lose him, I promise you that. We're just really busy right now and I honestly haven't told him you were ready to meet up yet. He needs to be focused and I know if I tell him you're ready he'll jump at the chance... he just, he needs time before you two meet. He needs to be ready for tour and for you. I'm sorry for keeping this from you but, we really need his full focus.

Jaehwa wiped her tears away and she smiled softly at the phone.

' Okay... if you're sure...' She hit send.

' I"ll be at the show... I'll go to the 26th.'

Hoseok: perfect! Anyway, break time is over. I'll talk to you later!

Jaehwa smiled at her phone. Two more weeks and she'll be able to see Yoongi again. She'll be able to apologize.

Tuesday 4:01 p.m.

"I feel bad lying to her..." Hoseok sighed as he locked his phone. "Why can't you just go to her place and surprise her again? I mean that seems more logical and less secretive..."

"Because." Yoongi spoke, looking up from his plate. "I know she's going to go into a spew of apologies. She's going to cry, and spend five years trying to explain everything that I already know-"

"But she doesn't know that you know though.... I mean I never told her that I told you all..." Hoseok spoke up. Yoongi just gave him a blank look. "Sorry, continue."

"Anyway, this is the only way. Something tells me that this is the best way for this to happen and I want to make sure it's done right. I want her surprised." Yoongi nodded his head.

"She'll be surprised alright." Namjoon sighed as he looked down at his phone. "How you even got managers to approve this is beyond me."

"I have ways."

"More like hyung begged on on his hands and knees." Jungkook spoke up with a smirk on his face and Yoongi threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up! That isn't true you brat. Look, I got them approve it and that's all that matters."

"You do know people will be talking about this right?" Namjoon spoke up. "They're going to see her with security. They're going to see her jump the line. ARMY is going to have questions, and rumors can sta-"

"Again, I don't care. Once...things are settled and we're back to normal then we'll figure it out. I just want her back." Yoongi sighed as he stood up from his seat and went to his room, letting his door close loudly.