43

Sunday 9:06 p.m.

The concert had ended, and Jaehwa was still sitting on her chair, trying to stop the tears coming from her eyes. The songs, the ments...the entire show was an emotional rollercoaster. She sniffled and wiped her eyes on the sleeves of her, well Yoongi's, shirt. She looked up, and saw everyone was leaving in sections. People up in the stands were making their way down while the people on the ground floor were slowly making their way towards the exit. Jaehwa grabbed her purse and took her phone out and saw she a few text messages from a number she didn't recognize, but smiled when she read that it was Taehyung.

Taehyung: do not leave yet.

Taehyung: please?

Taehyung: oh its taetae, jaejae.

Jaehwa laughed at his messages, he was serious about getting better with his English, as he had texted her completely in english.

' Want me to stay in my seat?' She asked and he replied back.

Taehyung: yes! Stay in your seat. We get you soon.

Jaehwa looked at the message with confusion. They were going to come out here? Were they nuts?! She sighed as she leaned back in her seat. She opened up her messages to Yoongi, and she noticed that he had seen her message, and it was seen well not too long ago... She pouted, wondering why he hadn't replied back to her...

' The show was amazing... YOU were amazing...' She hit send, and she bit her lip. She watched her screen and it went from delivered to seen but after a minute or two of staring at her screen, nothing. She got nothing from him and it annoyed her.

"Are you Suga's girlfriend?" Jaehwa jumped, nearly dropping her phone; she looked over and saw a few girls. Jaehwa's eyes were wide, her mouth had hung open. She didn't know how to respond to that. "It's great if you are, we were just wondering because he looked at you and your face was on the screen. We were just wondering." She added with a shy smile.

"Ah...I... it's complicated." Jaehwa answered honestly.

"Were you also friends with Suga's friend that died? Is that why you're sitting next to this chair?" Another girl asked her, and it felt like a punch in the stomach.

"Ah...no, not really-"

"Then how come you're sitting here?" Asked the third girl, the first girl gave her friend a glare.

"That's rude." She said harshly to her friend.

"I'm just wondering, you're curious too."

"He was my brother..." Jaehwa answered slowly. "He passed away back in May... due to his busy schedule, Yoo-...Suga wasn't able to pay his respects, this was his way of doing so I guess..." Jaehwa shrugged her shoulders.