29

Sunday 9:28 a.m.

Yoongi groaned as he stretched his body. Yawning, he looked around and realized he wasn't in his room. He felt something shift and warmth leave so he looked to where it came from and saw Jaehwa turning over and curling up to him. He smiled softly as he relaxed back into her bed and ran his fingers through her hair. Then memories from the previous night came flooding back into his head. He held her closer, pulling the blankets over them. However that didn't last as he heard his phone go off. He groaned as he untangled himself from her and went to find his phone. He grabbed it and went back to the bed where Jae's little hands grabbed onto him in her sleep and he smiled at her again. Laying back down on his back he put his arm around her as she curled into him again and he looked at his notifications to see ten missed calls, and thirty seven text messages. All of which were from the rest of the guys. He was reading through the messages, they were all the same.

'Where are you?'

'It's past midnight, suga where are you?'

'Are you with jaejae?'- That was from Taehyung. He had started calling her that because their names sounded the same. Sort of.

'Is Jaehwa okay?' That was from Hoseok, who was the only one who thought that something would be wrong.

'Bro it's 3 am where ARE YOU?!' that was from Namjoon.

'You're lucky tomorrow is our day off...' It was also from Namjoon.

'Is everything okay? Do you two need anything? Hoseok said something might be wrong with Jaehwa...' Yoongi felt himself smile as he saw all the messages. Even though they were all annoyed that he never came home last night, Hoseok must have mentioned something might be wrong and their concern for the girl warmed his heart.

His phone went off again.

Namjoon: Okay Yoongi, it's past 930 in the morning, where the hell are you?!

'I just woke up. I'm with Jaehwa.'

Namjoon: You've never slept over before.

Namjoon: Did you get caught up?

Namjoon: Did you get laid?

Yoongi scoffed at his friends messages.

Namjoon: Sorry that was insensitive. But you've never slept over before what happened?

Yoongi didn't reply but went to their group chat instead to leat them all know.

'I slept at Jaehwa's house...' He hit send and the other guys started asking the same questions Namjoon did.

'Guys... she's not okay.' He told them and it was silent for a moment.

V: is jaejae...sick? Is she hurt?