19

Friday 7:12 a

Friday 7:12 a.m.

Yoongi groaned as he sat up from his pillow, grabbing his phone and looking at the time. He sighed as he unlocked it and opened up his messages - finding that he had thirty-two unread text messages. All of which were from Jaehwa. "Fuck..." He groaned, sitting up in his head. Most of them were of her telling him her random thoughts; he chuckled at some of them, some were of her dreams that she had throughout the night and he shook his head at then. Most of the didn't make sense, but they were dreams they weren't supposed to, right? Then he got to the messages of her talking about her morning, and her little rants and she sent a selfie or two and Yoongi saved them to his phone. He was about to reply to her never ending novel of messages but another one came in...then another, and another. Yoongi wanted to groan but he held it back.

Jaehwa: Hey, where are you? You're usually here?

Jaehwa: Are you busy this morning?

Jaehwa: Is it a BTS work morning?

Yoongi sighed as his fingers hovered over the keyboard of his phone. He was going to text her back, reply back to all her messages but he was at a loss of what to say to her. He didn't know how he was going to text her now.

Jaehwa: So I texted Hoseok to see if you guys were busy this morning....

Yoongi felt his jaw tighten at the mention of his friends name.

Jaehwa: He says you guys aren't, its an easy day to day....

Yoongi locked his phone and tossed it across his bed and let out a loud groan, almost scream like, of frustration as he laid back down on his bed.

"Yoongi?" Tae's voice was heard from the other side of his door. "Suga? You awake?" He asked as he carefully entered the room. Yoongi heard his phone go off again and he groaned. "Whats wrong, hyung?"

"Jaehwa is whats fucking wrong." He groaned. HIs phone going off again.

"Ah yeah, she asked Hobi if we were busy. Hobi said he might go hang out with her-" Yoongi sat up in his bed and quickly grabbed his phone. Unlocking it, his fingers froze again.

Jaehwa: Yoongi...are you okay? Are you still sleeping?

Jaehwa: It's okay if you are...you deserve to sleep in. Ive been taking away your sleep....

Jaehwa: Hoseok said he'll have coffee with me if you're not awake, if I want him too...

Yoongi's jaw clenched, he didn't want Hoseok with her. The thought made him angry and he hated that but... this was Jaehwa. He knew her first.

Jaehwa: But i told him it was alright... that i prefer our morning coffee's together. Mornigns are for Yoongi's :)))))

Jaehwa: sent an image.