44

Monday 7:21 a.m.

Yoongi groaned as he rolled over and snuggled into the warmth under the blanket. He was comfortable, he didn't want to wake up. He felt something else move in his bed and the warmth was gone for a second. He groaned again as he opened his eyes and saw black hair peeking out from under a pale blue comforter. He was confused, he didn't have a blue comforter. He opened his eyes more and looked around him, the comforter was blue with little clouds on it and he looked around the room. A little messy, a pile of clothes on a chair in the corner - most likely clean. He looked back to the bed and lifted the blanket and saw Jaehwa curled up. She groaned as she reached for the blanket. Yoongi smiled as he nuzzled back into bed, pulling the blanket over them.

His smile grew as he wrapped an arm around her and curled up behind her, nuzzling his face into the back of her neck. Last night wasn't a dream at all, it was real. Jaehwa was real. His fingers grazed the bare skin of her stomach and he felt her twitch and he laughed to himself quietly; knowing she was ticklish there. He sighed as he pressed his lips on her shoulder and he held her closer. After going out to see her at the stadium, he brought her back to where the rest of BTS was where she was attacked with hugs from Jungkook and Taehyung. Once everyone had gotten caught up, Yoongi had pulled her into a different room so they could talk more privately as they had a lot to talk about.

She started from the beginning, telling him about her brothers condition and how hard it was on her and their family. She told him about her brothers love for him and BTS, about how much he meant to her brother. She told him how guilty she felt about keeping all of it from her brother. She cried, a lot, and Yoongi put his arm around her and held her close to him. He already knew all of this, but hearing it from her... it felt like they had finally gotten past that invisible wall that was always separating them. They were close before, but he always felt like there was something that was always between them, blocking them from each other... but now it was gone. He had seen her completely naked with emotion, completely raw and new. He would try to kiss her and nuzzle her neck but she kept pushing away saying: "Stop I'm ugly crying." and he would just laugh and tell her: "Never."

He told her everything that's happened, from the come back with Tear, to the performances, their vacation to Saipan and how he had something for her. He told her about the Answer comeback, and she had looked up video's on her phone and she watched him as he spoke. He could feel it... Jaehwa was back. His Jaehwa was back.

It was late and everyone was getting ready to leave but he didn't want to leave her yet, they still had so much to talk about so he asked her: "Let's go back to your place tonight." Though when they came to her apartment, they got into bed and shortly later they had both fell asleep.

Yoongi sighed as he pushed some of her small baby hairs away from her neck and he peppered soft kisses along her skin. He smirked when he heard her groan quietly and shift in the bed; his fingers ran along the skin of her body as her shirt had been hiked up in her sleep. His fingers brushed down the curve of her waist and she jerked in her sleep, rolling over and fasting him. He laughed quietly as his eyes landed on her stomach, his lips turned to a smirk as he traced his fingertips across it and she jerked away and groaned. He repeated it and she opened her eyes and glared at him.