Knight In Shining Armor ( x Mike )

Your POV

Mike was about to leave the bunker when I stopped him. " Mike, please... don't go, " I begged. He held my hand in his. " I'll be back for you, I promise you, " he stated. " Don't make a promise you can't keep... I'm coming with you, " I stated. " No, I can't risk you getting hurt, " he replied.

" I can't risk you getting hurt either, you're my boyfriend. I love you, " I said softly. Mike started walking off and I followed. " Stop! Y/N, if I lost you I wouldn't be able to live with myself, " Mike said angrily. He lifted me over his shoulder and started to carry me back. " Mike! Put me down! " I screamed. He set me down and covered my mouth.

" Do you want to get us all killed? " he whispered angrily. I started to tear up. " I didn't mean it that way, " he apologized. He pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead. " I'm so sorry Y/N, I just want you to be safe, " Mike said softly. " I don't feel safe with anyone but you, " I replied, my lip quivering.

" Fine, go grab my pistol, " Mike sighed. ( I know he didn't have his pistol with him in the game, but I need it for this ) I ran back into the bunker and grabbed his pistol. I ran over to Mike and saw he was trying to leave me behind. " Mike! " I said angrily.

" You caught me. I was hoping I could get away and you'd give up and wait in the bunker, " Mike stated. " Here's your pistol, jerk! " I said angrily. I walked ahead of him as we walked to the sanitarium, I was being really stupid. I heard screeching. " Y/N, " he said softly. He pulled me by my waist to the ground and leaned against the wall.

" Don't move and don't make a sound. Be ready to run if I tell you, " he said softly. He covered my mouth with one hand and had the other hand around my waist protectively. His pistol was in his hand, rested on my side, already cocked. I breathing quickly and it felt as if my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I saw the Wendigo crawling across the walls quickly. It stopped in front of us.

Mike's POV

I felt Y/N's lip quivering. She was so scared. I felt so bad. I wanted to protect her. The Wendigo was looking around. It faced us and I saw a tattoo on her shoulder... it was Hannah. " No, " I let the word slip. I felt Y/N slightly squirm in my arms... terrified. The Wendigo screeched. I quickly pointed the pistol at the Wendigo and shot it. " Run! " I yelled. Y/N got up and I led her down the path, I had no idea where I was going. There was a large glass window suspended about ten feet above the ground.

" Y/N, we'll make it out of here, " I said softly. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I protected her head before jumping through the window. I hit the ground hard and I winced in pain. Y/N sat up and cupped my cheek. " Are you okay? " she asked softly. " Y-yes, " I groaned. She sat me up and I had a small piece of glass in my back.

" Mike, " she said nervously. " What do I do? " she asked. " It feels really small so just pull it out and put pressure to the wound, " I groaned. She pulled out the piece and I bit back a scream. She took off her shirt to reveal her tank top and tied it around my chest where the wound was. " Was that good? " she asked.

" I didn't mean give me your shirt. Y-you're going to freeze, " I groaned. " I'm pretty sure you need it more than me right now, " she said softly. She grabbed my collar and pulled me into a kiss. " Looks like we are each other's knights in shining armor, " she said happily.

Author's Note: Another Mike x Reader because he's my favorite. Probably a Chris x Reader or Chris x Ashley next if no one suggests. Anyway, if you guys liked this chapter give it a vote and comment down below what you would like to see next. Thanks, Everyone!