Skirts ( X Jess Or X Mike )

Trigger Warning: Not actual sex but well, leading up to that. And swearing

Your POV

" Y/N, " Josh said, " you and Jess can check out that extra lodge I told you about. " I nodded. Josh was the only one that knew I was lesbian. Jess smiled seductively at me. We walked out and headed for the extra lodge.

( After We Arrived )

Jess had the key so she unlocked the door. " It's not that bad in here, " I said happily. " Well, it would be better if you can start a fire, " Jess replied as she rolled her eyes. I looked around for a match or a lighter. " Hey, why don't you check the back room? " Jess asked. I walked into the back room and the door slammed behind me. " Jess? " I asked. " Whoops, must be the wind, " she held the door closed for a second before letting me out.

I found a lighter and lit the fire. Before even being able to turn around Jess had her hands on my hips. I blushed a deep crimson. " Hey, " she said softly. " Jess? " I asked. She spun me around and kissed me. I blushed even more. She shoved me onto the couch and slowly unzipped her jacket. " Jess I- " I began.

" What? Do you not like me? " she asked with a devious smile on her face. " No I-I- do but, " I began. She kissed me again. She climbed on top of me and tugged at my button-up. I pushed her off of me. " Come on, " she whined. " Fine, then take off your skirt first, " she said with a smirk.

I took off my boots and then started to unbutton my skirt. I heard a board creak. " What was that? " I asked. Jessica's lips crashed into mine before I could respond. She unbuttoned my button-up before I could react. She revealed my f/c bra and I blushed. " Okay, Jess. This isn't- I don't like this anymore, " I stated.

" Don't stop now, " Mike stated as he stepped into view with his camera. " M-Mike? " I asked. I started to button up my shirt but Jess stopped me. " I knew you had a crush on me, " Jess stated. " I'm sorry but my girlfriend isn't lesbian, " Mike snarled.

I didn't want to follow in the footsteps of Beth and Hannah so I didn't run. I just... cried. Mike put his camera down. " Jess was this a- " Mike began. " Yes, this bitch needs to learn her place, " Jess said angrily. She lifted me up by the collar of my shirt. " Film this Mike, " Jess commanded. " Jess I- " Mike began.

" Fucking film this! " Jess said angrily. Mike reluctantly held up his phone. I looked up at him and the look he gave me told me he wasn't actually filming. Jess dragged me out and threw me into the snow. I couldn't help but lay perfectly still. I couldn't even move it was so cold.

" Jess that's too far, " Mike said angrily. He went to help me up but Jess shoved him back. Jess kissed my forehead. " Hope you freeze, bitch. "

Author's Note: This was a little darker then the others but yeah. Still not much to say. Anyway, if you guys liked this chapter give it a vote and comment down below what you would like to see next. Love you guys!