Cuddles x Chris

I will probably do a request next this is just to work on my description skills again.

Your POV

        Chris sat in his gaming chair, skillfully playing games with Josh. His tongue was stuck out a small bit as he ducked side to side, avoiding the virtual bullets. I laid in bed waiting for him for an hour, his soft, blue blanket keeping me warm. But I wanted his warmth. I slid the covers off me slowly and stepped onto the carpet. I slowly made my way to Chris and climbed on top of him.

"Oh h-hey baby," he stuttered softly before removing one headphone to listen to me.

"Go get her Cochise," I hear Josh say through the head phones causing me to chuckle.

"Mind if I finish this game baby?" Chris asked.

"Mmhmmm," I hummed.

I buried my face in the crook of Chris's neck and felt goosebumps form on his skin.

"Dammit-" Chris cursed softly, "I'm going to head out, see ya Josh."

Chris set down his controller and placed his hands on my thighs. As he began to stand I wrapped my arms around him and held tightly. Chris set me down on the bed and pulled on his pajama sweater, this man has a sweater for everything. He climbed into bed next to me and I pulled his head to my chest. Chris sprawled out, feeling a sudden tiredness, he yawned loudly. I chuckled softly as he shuffled into a comfortable position.

"Y/N, I love you. I love you so so sooooooo much," he stated softly.

"I love you too Chris," I laughed.

        I felt fur against my leg and jumped a little, causing Chris to jolt up and reach for the bat next to his bedside table... That of which he did not know how to use.

"Oh it's just button," I sighed in relief.

         Chris' newly adopted kitten, due to quarantine, crawled up onto my lap with Chris. He stretched out on my stomach then began to lick Chris' face.

"Buttonnnnnnnnnn," Chris groaned.

          I pulled Button to my side and let Chris fall asleep. Button purred as I scratched under his chin. I felt Chris cuddle closer to me as usually did in his sleep.

"I love you," he sleep spoke.

"I love you too."

It's sorta more of a one shot but it's my practice thingy again. Feel free to give criticism.