Drunk ( X Chris )

Trigger Warning: Swearing

Your POV

     Josh and Chris were pulling drinks out for everyone. We were still waiting for a couple people to show up at the lodge but most of us were here. I heard yelling outside. " We are through! Done! I hate you! " Emily screamed. The door slammed shut. Emily stormed into the kitchen with Mike close behind her. " Come on Em, " Mike said softly.

     Emily turned around and slapped him. " Fuck off, Mike, " Emily said angrily. Chris and Josh chuckled softly. Emily ran back out of the kitchen and Mike sat at the bar. " Hey, Mike, " Josh said softly. Mike let his head fall into his hands. Josh placed a beer next to Mike and headed back to the fridge to grab more.

( About An Hour Later )

   Everyone was sitting at the bar drinking beer and listening to music. Mike was sitting next to me and Chris was sitting across from me. Mike rested a hand on my leg and my stomach dropped. I mean he's drunk but still, I didn't like the feeling. Mike wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted me to my feet. Chris watched with a frown.

     My eyes widened as Mike pushed me against the wall. Mike's lips crashed into mine and I tried to push him off of me. " Mike... Stop! " I begged. I threw a punch at his chest but he didn't react. Chris stood up and waited for a second for me to say something again. " Chris... help! " I begged. Chris ran around the bar and ripped Mike off of me.

     " She said stop, man, " Chris said angrily. He threw Mike to the ground and punched him. Mike stayed still for a second. Then, he flipped Chris onto the ground with ease and swung punch after punch at Chris. " Mike, no! " I begged. I grabbed Mike by the waist and tried to pull him off of Chris. Josh and Matt ran up and they pulled Mike off of Chris.

     I ran to Chris. " Chris! Chris, can you hear me? " I asked. He nodded slowly. " Sam! " I yelled, " can you find a first aid kit or something? " Josh turned to Sam. " There is one in the guest bathroom, " Josh stated. Sam nodded and ran off. I held Chris's hand and he smiled. His glasses were broken.

     I carefully lifted his glasses off his face. He cupped my cheek. " Chris, thank you for helping me, " I said softly. Chris pulled my face down until my lips met his. I kissed him softly. I pulled away when I heard Sam arrive. I took the first aid kit and pulled out the roll of gauze. " You'll be okay Chris, I promise, " I said softly. He smiled.

( 5 Minutes Later )

      I finished patching Chris up and Mike was knocked out in the living room. I brushed my hand lightly across his cheek. " Did that hurt? " I asked after seeing him wince. He had looked away from me. When he turned back he was blushing. His eyes were black with lust. " Yes, maybe you should kiss it to make it better, " he said with a nervous smile.

    I cupped his cheek lightly. " Maybe this will suffice, " I said softly. I slowly leaned into a kiss, teasing him with my slowness. He returned the kiss almost immediately. " You're a... good kisser, " Chris blushed, " kiss me again? " I smiled and fixed his glasses. " Anything for my hero. "

Author's Note: Anyway, if you guys liked this chapter give it a vote and comment down below what you would like to see next. Love you guys!