Prom V.2 ( X Chris )

Your POV

Chris was helping me with my math homework in the library when I got up to get water. As I was walking back I saw him switch his textbook with mine. I sat beside him and he was slightly shaking nervously.

" Okay, the homework help is on page 217. " I opened up the book to page 217 and there was a paper stuck into the seems. I pulled it out and opened it, making the shape of a heart.

" Hey, Y/N. I really like you. Will you go to prom with me? " it read. I looked up at Chris and he smiled nervously while blushing.

" Is this from you? "

" Well, we've gone on a couple dates before so- " I hugged him quickly.

" Yes, I'll go to the dance with you! "

" Sh! " the librarian demanded. We laughed softly as I pulled away from Chris. I can't wait.

( Prom Night )

I heard Chris arrive. I listened as he stuttered often while talking to my dad. He's a very nervous guy but he is so cute. I walked down the stairs quietly and my dad stood up causing Chris to look back. He saw me and his mouth dropped a little. I blushed lightly as I made my way to Chris.

" Y-Y-You look beautiful, Y/N. " My dad smiled at me as he held back a laugh at Chris's stutter.

" Have her back by 10:30. " Chris nodded nervously. Chris led me outside. We hopped in a limo he rented and I smiled at him. I talked to him about classes the whole way. Once we arrived Chris opened the door for me and held my hand as we walked in. I saw Josh and he had a large smirk directed at Chris. As the music started playing I led him to the dance floor. Chris was really nervous and didn't seem like he was up for dancing in front of everyone.

A slow song started playing and I placed my hands on Chris's shoulders. He nervously rested his hands on my sides. I could feel them shaking. I smiled up at him as we slowly danced. I stepped closer and wrapped my arms behind his back and onto his shoulders. I rested my head on his chest and I felt his heart beating quickly. Chris's hands slowly made their way down to the small of my back. As the night slowly came to an end. He seemed so joyful.

" I'm gonna go get some punch, wanna come with me? "

" Y-Yeah, sure, " I followed him to the snack table and he got some punch. Chris turned to me.

" So I uh- I've never been kissed before. " I laughed as he said that.

" That wasn't the way to start it. I uh- really like you Y/N. "

" Shut up, " I giggled again as I pulled Chris in for a kiss. His hand froze on my hip as the rest of his body did. I pulled away but Chris stopped me.

" Wait. " Chris kissed me again. I pulled away and hugged him.

" Chris I- "

" I want to go out on a date with you, " Chris stated. I giggled.

" Yes! "