Sick ( X Chris )

Your POV

     I was sick. Really sick. Chris left his class so he could be at my side. He held my hair back as I vomited into the toilet. " It's okay baby, you'll be okay. I'm going to go get you some 7up and crackers, " Chris stated. " Th-Thanks, Chris, " I replied softly. He kissed my forehead. " I love you, " he said softly before walking out.

      Chris and I had just recently become boyfriend and girlfriend. He finally asked me after months of dating. I giggled to myself as I thought about when he asked me.

       Chris and I were sitting on a bench. He grabbed his backpack off the floor in front of him. I couldn't help but feel curious. He covered my eyes with his hand. " Don't look, " he stated softly. I covered my eyes as he pulled his hand away from my face. I heard him digging in his backpack. " What are you doing? " I asked happily. " Trying to find- aha. I found it. Keep your eyes closed, " he said softly. I heard the bench creek slightly as Chris got up. He waited a second then said, " okay, open. "

       I uncovered my eyes and saw Chris with a small ring in his hand. I smiled brightly. " I-I- will you b-be my girlfriend? " he asked nervously. " Yes, Chris! " I said happily. I hugged him quickly and he fell back onto the grass. " Woah! Y/N! " he said quickly. I kissed him quickly and slid the ring on my finger. " I love you, Chris, " I said softly. " I love you too, Y/N, " he said happily.

        I threw up again as Chris came in. " I got the 7up and saltine crackers, " he said softly. I sat up and he handed me a couple crackers. " Thanks, Chris, " I said happily. He kissed my cheek. " Anytime, Y/N, " he said happily. He sat with me until it was time for his next class. " Are you feeling any better because if not I can skip this class too, " he stated. " No, I don't want you to get in trouble. Go ahead, " I replied. " Are you sure? " he asked. " Of course! Go! " I said happily. He kissed my forehead. " Okay, I'll be back as soon as class ends, " he said hurriedly. " Love you, " I replied. " Love you! " he yelled before leaving my apartment.

Chris's POV

       Throughout my entire class, I was worried about Y/N. I couldn't stop thinking about her. I hope she's doing okay. " Mr. Hartley, " my teacher called. I snapped out of my trance. " Do you know the answer? " he asked. I quickly looked at the board. If 3x−y=12, what is the value of 8x2y? " The answer would be... Two to the 12th power, " I stated nervously. " That's correct Mr. Hartley. Here I was thinking you weren't paying attention, " he stated. I smiled awkwardly.

Your POV

        Chris got back to my apartment and sat beside me. We were in the bathroom for hours. Chris fell asleep around ten just as I started feeling better. I got up and immediately started brushing my teeth. Once I finished I sat beside Chris. His head was rested on the rim of the bathtub. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep.

Chris's POV

       I woke up with Y/N resting her head on my chest. I have two choices. Stay here with her or help her to bed and leave. I did have classes tomorrow. I decided to help her to bed I lifted her up and carried her over to the bed. I laid her under the covers as she woke up. " Chris, " she said. " Yeah, Y/N? " I asked. She pulled me onto her bed. " Stay with me, " she begged softly. " O-Okay, " I replied softly.

      I took off my boots and climbed into bed next to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. " Goodnight, Y/N, " I said softly. " Goodnight Chris, I love you. "

Author's Note: This was kind of requested by Boosational. They said, " X Chris Y/N sick. " So... This is my interpretation. Hope you guys like it and feel free to request. Love you guys!