Cold ( X Chris )

Your POV

     I was rummaging through my closet looking for a coat. It was so cold outside. I finally found a coat and put it on. I got a text from Chris.

Chris: Hey, we are all heading down to the quad to have a snowball fight! Come join us!
Me: Okay, can't wait!
Chris: See ya there!

     I grabbed my f/c earmuffs and matching beanie. After I put them on I headed out. I walked into the quad. No one was there. I pulled out my phone and texted Chris.

Me: Chris, where are you guys?

     " Now! " I heard Mike yell. All my friends except Chris jumped out and threw snowballs at me. I fell back and Chris caught me. " Hey, " he said with a smile. " H-Hi, " I replied. I was cold, really cold. He noticed me shivering and lifted me to my feet. I took off my now snow-soaked coat. He handed me his and smiled warmly.

     " Chris, " I began. " Yeah, " he replied. " This was set up, wasn't it? " I asked with a smile. " Was it really that easy to tell? " he asked as he scratched the back of his head. " Yes... but, it was cute, " I said softly. " Really? " he asked with a smile. " Ooo, " Josh joked. I chose to ignore him but Chris blushed. " Yes, really, " I replied.

     I stepped closer to him. I grabbed his collar and tugged on it lightly. I pulled him in for a kiss. He waved off everyone else so we were alone. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his on my hips. Once I pulled away I hugged him. He rested his head on top of mine and I felt his heart pounding.

      " Are you scared? " I asked softly. " No, " he replied. " You wanna come back to my dorm? " I asked. " Isn't your dorm building a girls-only building? " Chris asked. " They won't mind, " I replied. " Are you sure? " Chris asked. I kissed him again. " I'm sure, " I replied. He nodded. " Okay. I'll go, " he said happily.

     I led him back to my building. Once we entered I heard the girls gossiping from their rooms about Chris. I opened the door to my dorm and pulled Chris in. I closed the door behind us. " Wanna watch a movie? " I asked. " Sure, " Chris replied. He set my jacket on the coat hanger then sat on the couch. I headed into the kitchen to make popcorn.

Chris's POV

      As soon as I sat down I looked back to see where Y/N was. She had just walked into the kitchen. " Okay, " I said to myself. I fixed my shirt and my hair. I cleaned my glasses then put them back on. I have to fix my look for Y/N. She came out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn. She sat on the couch next to me and set the bowl of popcorn in my lap.

      " What movie do you want to watch? " she asked happily. " I don't know, surprise me, " I said happily. She smiled. " Okay, " Y/N said happily. She pulled up a movie and curled up against me. I felt goosebumps forming on my arm as she rested her hand on it. She grabbed see popcorn. She is beautiful.

Author's Note: Yay! Another chapter out. I just keep getting loads of ideas. I'm going to put out another X Mike either today or tomorrow. My phone is about to die so... Share! Anyway, if you guys liked this chapter give it a vote and comment down below what you would like to see next. Love you guys!