Pool ( X Matt )

Your POV

       Mike was having a pool party at his house. I was the first to arrive so I helped him set up. Once everyone started to arrive I felt sad that Matt hadn't arrived. " Is Matt not coming? " I asked Mike nervously. His phone pinged. He checked it. " Conveniently enough, Matt just texted me. He said he's going to be running a little late, " Mike stated. I looked down, " okay. "

( Ten Minutes Later )

       The pool party was already in full swing. I saw Matt arrive out of the corner of my eye. " Hey, Matt! " Mike said happily. He gave Mike a one-armed hug. Then, he noticed me. I hadn't gotten in the pool yet. " Hey, Y/N. Why haven't you gotten in the pool yet? " he asked happily. " I was waiting for you, " I blushed. He blushed as well. I took off my shirt and shorts to reveal my bathing suit. His eyes widened and he blushed an even darker red.

      " Let's get in the pool, " I said happily. Matt quickly took his shirt off. I giggled. I jumped in the pool and splashed Matt. He jumped in after me. He didn't say a thing, he just smiled his cute smile. " Hey, everyone! Let's play volleyball! " Mike yelled happily as he finished barbecuing. He grabbed a volleyball and threw it in the pool. Chris helped Mike set up a net around the pool. Mike then took his shirt off and hopped in the pool. We split into teams.

      Sadly, Matt and I were not on the same teams. Halfway through the game, the teams were tied. I can't remember much of what happened but I know that Matt served it. I hit it back. Someone... Spiked it and it hit me directly in my forehead. I felt the hit but it only stung for less than a second. I went unconscious.

Matt's POV

      " Y/N! " I yelled. I dove under the net and swam to here. I lifted her out of the water. I quickly carried her out of the pool and laid her down on the ground. I checked if she was breathing. She wasn't. I started performing CPR. I had learned it a while back. " Come on, Y/N, " I said softly. I blew into her mouth and she coughed. She lunged forward. She looked up at me.

         I hugged her quickly and could feel her shaky breath on my neck. " I'm so glad you're okay, " I said softly. " What... Happened? " she asked. " You don't remember? " I asked. " It's all... Hazy, " she replied.  I rubbed her back softly. Everyone was crowded around us. " Let me uh... Get you an ice pack, "   I stated. She looked at me confused. I helped her up and brought her inside.

Mike's POV

      " I don't have an ice pack. Matt knows that, " I stated after they left.

Your POV

      Matt gave me a towel that he grabbed before going inside. He hoisted me onto the counter and turned to Mike's fridge. He found some ice and put it in a bag. He wrapped that in paper towels then handed it to me. " Thanks, Matt, " I said happily. He looked up at me and kissed me softly. I let myself melt into his kiss. He rested his hands on my hips as I ran my hands through his hair. " You saved my life, now I get to pay you back. "

Author's Note: A little shirt, I know. I've just been sitting here staring at my phone trying to figure out where to take this one. This was for DanielleCarinci. Hope you like it and thanks for requesting so many of these. Anyway, if you guys liked this chapter give it a vote and comment down below what you would like to see next. Love you guys!