The Brain And The Brawn ( X Matt )

Your POV

       It was almost 3:20. I grabbed my purse and my helmet. I ran outside. " Bye, mom! I'm going to head out! " I said happily. I grabbed my bike and headed out. I waved to my neighbors as I rode down the street. I stopped in front of a bright blue and white house. I set my bike down at the picket white fence then knocked on the door. " Hello, Mrs. Taylor, " I said happily as she opened the door. " Hello, Y/N. Matt is in the kitchen. Thank you again for tutoring him. He said that if he wasn't able to get an A on this test that his coach will kick him off the football team, " she stated.

       " Well, I'll help him the best I can Mrs. Taylor, " I said happily. " Thank you, " she replied. I walked inside and set my shoes at the door. I walked into the kitchen and saw Matt reading a book. " Hey, Matt, " I said happily. He looked up at me and froze. He just stared at me. " Matt? " I asked nervously.

       " S-Sorry Y/N, you're just... So beautiful, " he stated. I blushed then sat beside him. " Now, let's start with math, " I said happily. I pulled out his math notebook and a pencil. I flipped open to page 176. " I'll start you off with an easy one. Okay, what's 2+3×6÷9? " I asked. He started on the problem. I noticed his shirt was clinging to his chest. I could see the outline of his abs. I blushed again.

       " Were you working out before this? " I asked as I bit my lip. " Yeah, three hours. Why? " he asked. Oh my god. " N-No reason, " I replied. He looked back down at his paper. He set his pencil down. " Is it 3.3? " he asked. I looked over at his paper. " No, but I see what you did wrong, " I stated. I quickly wrote the problem on my paper. " So what you did was start with 2+3, right? " I asked. He nodded slowly. " According to Pemdas, your supposed to do the multiplication first because of its order in Pemdas, " I stated.

Matt's POV

       Her voice was so beautiful. She... was so beautiful. I sat up and watched her explain the problem. She gave me another problem and I quickly worked on it. I glanced at her every couple seconds.

( Later )

       " Ugh! I can't do this and coach is going to kick me from the team! " I said angrily. " Matthew, I'm going to leave. Are you good here with Y/N? " Mrs. Taylor asked. " Y-Yeah mom, " I replied. I then let my head rest in my hands. Y/N rubbed my back softly.

Your POV

       " No, you can Matt. You're doing so well this problem is just really hard, " I stated. " I don't think I can do it, " he stated. " How about I reward you with something if you get this correct? " I asked. " Reward me with what? " he asked. " I don't know- " I began. " A kiss! " he blurted. " I-I- " I began. " I'm sorry, I should've known, " he began. " N-No, if you get this problem correct... I will kiss you, " I stated. " Really? " he asked. " Yeah, " I replied, feeling more confident. He quickly started again on the problem. " Remember the stuff I told you earlier, " I stated happily. He nodded then continued writing.

       " Is it... 54? " he asked. He turned his swivel seat to face me. I looked at his paper quickly. " Is it? " he asked. I turned quickly and kissed him. He was in shock at first but kissed me back almost immediately. He lifted me onto his waist and I straddled his hips.  I heard the door unlock and I jumped. I fell off the seat and onto the floor. " Ow! " I murmured. Matt quickly knelt by my side. " A-Are you okay? " he asked frantically. " Yeah, " I groaned as I sat up.

       " Let me get you an ice pack, " he said frantically. " Hey, Matthew! I'm home, " his mom said happily. He held a pack of frozen peas to the back of my head. " There you go, " he said softly. He gave me a quick kiss, " I love you. "

Author's Note: Hey, everyone! I'm sorry I haven't uploaded I promised you guys a bunch of chapters and failed to keep that promise. I'm so sorry, I'm still insanely busy. I hope you like this none the less. Love you guys! 😝

Until Dawn| One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara