Secrets ( X Mike )

Trigger Warning: Slight Swearing
Your POV

       We were heading to the second lodge. Mike kept reassuring me saying how cool it was. It was getting cold but Mike assured me we were close. I smiled when I saw a telescope. " Mike, maybe we can see the lodge with that, " I said as I pointed at the telescope. He laughed as I ran up to it and looked around. " I can see the- " I began. I stopped when I saw a burly man with a freakish mask standing near the cabin.

       " What's wrong? " he asked. " I saw someone at the lodge, " I stated. " Really? " he asked. " Y-Yeah, " I replied. " Let me see, " he said nervously. I stepped out of the way and he checked the telescope. " I don't see anything, " he stated as he pulled away, " you must be seeing things. " I nodded, " Y-You're probably right. " We continued down the path until we reached the lodge. " This part of the mountain looks beautiful, " I said happily.

       " Not as beautiful as you, " Mike stated happily. He pulled me in for a kiss. " Can we please get inside, I'm really cold, " I stated softly. " Of course, " he said happily. He unlocked the door and led me inside. " This is cozy, " I said softly. " Yeah, " Mike replied. Mike grabbed me by my hips and pulled me onto the couch. " Mike! " I screamed happily. " Come on, let's get warm, " he whispered softly.

         He started to take his jacket off and I did the same. I got down to my bra and underwear, Mike was still in his tank and jeans. He kissed me softly. I placed a hand on his chest. Then, I heard the sound of something breaking... Possibly glass. " M-Mike, " I murmured softly. " I'll go check, stay here, " he said softly. He grabbed the fire iron from next to the fireplace and headed towards the source of the noise.

Mike's POV

       I cautiously walked into the back room. I noticed shards of a vase on the ground. " It's just a vase, must've been the- " I began. Someone wrapped an arm around my neck and covered my mouth. Gas flooded my lungs. I felt myself drifting. " Nighty, night, " a voice whispered softly.

Your POV

        " Must've been the- " Mike began. He was cut short. I heard him struggle for about a second before stopping. I started shaking in fear. " Mike? Are you okay? " I asked. I stood up and grabbed my shirt. I put it on because I was getting really cold. " Mike, this isn't funny! I'm sorry for scaring you earlier, please stop, " I begged. I slowly walked over to the back room. I saw Mike on the floor. An arm wrapped around my waist. I felt something cover my mouth. As soon as I took a breath I started to fall asleep.

Mike's POV

       I woke up on the floor. My throat was dry and Y/N was missing. " Hello, Michael, " a robotic voice rang throughout the room. " Why don't you take a look through the window in front of you? " he asked. I reluctantly stood up. I saw Y/N was bound to a table. " Let her go! " I yelled angrily. " Oh I will, but whether she leaves in one piece or not is up to you, " the man continued.

        A masked man walked out of the side room and a pair of pliers and another tool. " Wakey wakey Y/N, " he said softly. " Leave Y/N alone, take me instead, " I said angrily as Y/N started to wake up. " Now Michael, that's not how this game works. How you play is you tell the lovely Y/N the secret you've been keeping from her and she doesn't get hurt, " he stated.

       " Mike? " Y/N asked as she looked over at me. I could see the fear in her eyes. " Don't worry Y/N, you're going to be okay, " I stated. " Don't make a promise you can't keep Michael, " he stated. He walked back over to Y/N and put the second tool in Y/N's mouth. It held her mouth open as he used the pliers to grab one of her teeth.

       " You have ten seconds to tell her your secret. If you don't she loses a tooth every ten seconds until you tell her, " He stated. " N-No, don't do this, " I begged. " Ten, nine, " he began counting. I can't tell her the secret. How does this psycho even know about this I only told Josh. " Four, three, two, " he almost finished. " I slept with your sister! " I blurted.

       The Psycho stopped. He pulled out the pliers and the other tool then beaded back to the other room. He came back out seconds later. " To be honest Mike, I didn't think you would do it, " he stated. " H-How did you know? I only told- " I began. He took off his mask... It was Josh. " Josh, yeah. I know... Y/N had the right to know as well because you are a liar and a cheater Mike. She deserves better, " he stated.

       " I'm going to kill you, you son of a bitch! " I yelled angrily as I slammed my fist against the chain window. " I was never going to hurt her. I knew you were going to take that secret to the grave unless I took it to drastic measures, " he stated. He walled over to Y/N and cut her free.

Your POV

      I got off the table. At the moment it was either Josh the psycho or Mike my cheating boyfriend. I hugged Josh and cried into his costume. " Y/N, I'm sorry. I know you are mad but you can't side with the Psycho that almost ripped a tooth out of your mouth! " Mike stated. I wanted to ignore him. " Do you want me to let him in, " Josh asked softly. I nodded slowly. Josh pulled away and walked into the adjoined room. The door opened.

        " Y/N, you have to understand, " Mike begged. " How Mike? What could make me possibly believe anything you can say right now? " I asked angrily. " You have to believe me. I was really drunk, I could barely remember anything that happened. I'm so sorry, " he apologized. I started to cry again. Mike wrapped his arms around me. He kissed the top of my head. " I really didn't mean for that to happen. I've been meaning to tell you, I swear, " he explained. I looked up at him. " I love you, Mike. I do but, every time you end up googly eyeing another girl I can't handle. Now you're sleeping with my sister, " I stated. " I will never do it again. I love you and only you. I won't ever talk to another girl again if I have to. I love you, " he said softly.

       " And I trust your word but, no more secrets, " I stated. " No more secrets. "

Author's Note: Hey, everyone! I'm thinking about making a " To All The Boys I've Loved Before " one shots book. How does that sound to you guys? Also, any requests? Love you guys!