The Drunken Truth ( X Chris )

Your POV

      I had just arrived at Chris's apartment. We were supposed to be working on a research project for our AP science class. I noticed his door was a little cracked open. I knocked anyway. " Chris? " I asked. I waited before walking in, " Chris are you home? " There was no response so I sat on his couch and waited for twenty seconds. I pulled out my laptop. " I mean, I guess I can do some of the work on my own, " I thought aloud.

        I heard the sound of a glass being smashed. " Chris? " I asked. Chris and Josh stumbled out of the back room. Chris saw me and immediately smiled. " Y/N, I miSSEd you, " his voice cracked. I giggled as I stood up. I cupped his cheek to hold his head still and smiled. " Chris are you drunk? " I asked. " N-No, maybe... " he stated. I held a finger in front of his face. " Follow my finger, " I instructed with a giggle. His eyes wandered the room. " Which one, there are five, " he stated.

      I giggled again, " you are really drunk. " He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. My back was against his chest and he rested his head on my shoulder. " C-Chris, " I said nervously. " Don't worry I won't bite... I just want to nibble, " he said drunkenly. " What? " I asked. He started nibbling on my ear. Josh just watched with enlarged puppy dog eyes.

      " Chris you are so drunk it's making you cheesy, " I stated. He continued to nibble for a little bit. Then, he kissed my neck. " C-Chris, " I said again. He started giving me little love bites. " C-Chris... St-St-Stop, " I begged. He pulled away then flipped me around to face him. Without a word he pulled me to his chest, I could feel his heart racing. He kissed the top of my head. " Chris, is this your way of admitting your crush on me? " I asked.

      " Yes! " Josh yelled drunkenly before collapsing onto the couch. I giggled. " Chris, is it? " I asked softly. He stopped. " Y-Yes, " he replied. I felt his weight shift onto my shoulders and waist. He passed out. I quickly turned and caught him. " Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris! " I screamed. I finally was able to level myself and Chris. " Let's get you to bed, " I stated softly. I dragged him to his room. I opened the door and dragged him inside.

        I noticed a picture of us on his bedside table. I set Chris down on his bed and picked up the picture. It was Chris and I together when he taught me how to ice skate. I remember that day. Chris tightened my skates for me. " Is that good? Or is it too tight? " he asked softly. " No, it's perfect, " I replied happily. We headed onto the rink. " Okay, be careful when you get on the ice, " he began. I stepped on the ice and slipped back into Chris. " Ah! " I screamed.

        He leveled me and helped me onto the ice. Chris climbed in after me. " Okay, just take nice and slow steps, " he said softly. He skated around until he was in front of me. He slowly skated backwards in front of me. I almost slipped and Chris extended his arms out to me. I grabbed his hands and he pulled me close to him.

        " You're doing pretty good, " he said happily. " Don't jinx- " I began. I feel forward and caused Chris to fall back. He pulled me down with him. " Ow, " he groaned. " Are you okay? " I asked. " Yeah, you just hit my... Nevermind. Are you okay? " he asked back. " Y-Yes, " I replied. I was so close to him. I was about to lean in for a kiss when one of the workers skated up to us. " Hey, are you guys okay? " he asked.

        Chris started to murmur, " I love you, Y/N. " He sat up and saw me. " H-Hey, " he said nervously. " Hey, " I giggled. He saw the picture of us in my hand. Chris stood up and cupped my cheek. I blushed in his grasp. He kissed me softly. I quickly jumped onto his waist. He collapsed onto his bed and groaned. " Are you okay? " I asked quickly. He kissed me again, " yes. "

Author's Note: Heyo! I'm back with another chapter. I forgot to acknowledge the fiftieth chapter! I can't believe it has come this fast. The book is already halfway done! I can't believe it but I love you guys for your support. My new book will probably be out by the time the 100th chapter comes out. Thanks for sticking with me throughout this entire endeavor. Especially DanielleCarinci for requesting so many one shots. Love you guys!