Gun Point ( x Ashley )

Trigger Warning: Swearing
Ashley's POV

     I woke up and looked around. Chris was in front of me and there was a gun on the table between us. My hands were tied but Chris had a free hand. " Chris wake up! " I begged. Chris woke up. " Hello, Chris. There is a gun in front of you. You can choose to shoot Ashley and save yourself, shoot yourself and save Ashley. Or you can both die to the saws, " the Psycho stated. ( I know I used different dialogue from the game )

     Chris picked up the gun reluctantly and shot at the saws. The Psycho laughed, " you can't do that Chris. " Chris reluctantly pointed the gun at me. " I'm sorry Ash, " he said softly. Y/N broke in with Mike. " Chris! Ashley! " she screamed. The saws above us stopped.

Your POV

     I ran in and saw Chris had a gun pointed at Ashley. " Chris! Ashley! " I screamed. I ran up to Chris and hit the gun out of his hand. I hurried over to Ashley and untied her. " Ash! Are you okay? " I asked frantically. She hugged me and started to cry. " Chris... why did you do that? " I asked angrily.

     Mike ran over to Chris and cut him free. " Ashley, I'm so- " Chris tried to apologize. " Shut up, Chris! " Ashley said angrily. " Oh ho ho! Is that drama I hear? Smile for the camera, " Josh said happily. " Josh! You died... In front of me, " Chris stated in shock.

      Josh explained to us how he set up everything as a prank. " You killed Jess you fucking Psycho! " Mike said angrily as he pointed the gun at Josh. Tears started to fill my eyes. " Let's leave, " I whispered softly into Ash's ear. She nodded and I led her out into the living room. Ash sat on the couch next to me and leaned on my shoulder.

     I'm slightly sad I didn't tell her I was lesbian. I liked her and I wish she knew. Jessica and Em would never live up to be as kind or generous as Ashley was to everyone. Ashley grabbed my hand. I decided to make a risky move. I let our fingers intertwine and blushed.

     She smiled up at me. " Are you okay? " I asked softly. She nodded, " all thanks to you. " Her voice was so gentle yet seductive. She smiled up at me. " I-I- don't know what to say, " I stated while blushing. Ashley sat up and faced me. " Why don't I h-help you with that? " she asked with a smirk. Ashley planted a tender kiss on my lips then smiled awkwardly at me.

     " Ash, did you do that to make me happy or because you like me? " I asked. She giggled, " both. " I pulled her in for another kiss as she sat on my lap. " I love you, Y/N, " she said softly. I smiled to myself. My crush actually likes me back. " Well? " Ash asked nervously. " What? " I asked in reply. " Do you like me back? " she asked. " Yes. "

Author's Note: short chapter because I'm dying of sleep deprivation. ( not literally ) If you guys could share my book with someone that would be amazing. Anyway, if you guys liked this chapter give it a vote and comment down below what you would like to see next. Love you guys!