Fight ( X Mike )

Trigger Warning: Swearing
Your POV

      " Mike just leave me alone! " I screamed. " I just don't think its safe and I don't want you to die! " Mike replied. " I hung off the side of a fucking cliff until Matt came to my rescue! " I screamed. " I'm sorry I was too busy trying to save everyone from those fucking Wendigos! If it weren't for me you could've died! " Mike yelled angrily. " I can take care of myself! " I replied. I slammed the bedroom door in his face.

      I locked it quickly. I crawled into bed. " Y/N, I'm sorry! I'm just overprotective, okay? You know that, " Mike said softly. " Leave me alone! " I said angrily. I buried myself in the covers and tried to fall asleep. I couldn't. I just didn't like the feeling of sleeping in the room alone. Not since Josh attacked me as the Psycho while I was resting in the guest bed.

      I laid on Mike's side of the bed. I used his pillow. It smelt like his aftershave. I loved the smell of his aftershave. I curled up against his pillow and smiled weakly to myself. I wanted to let Mike in but I needed to stand my ground.

Mike's POV

      I sat against the door and rested my head in my hands. I'm just... Overprotective. I almost lost Y/N a couple years ago. I can't lose her... I just can't. I waited a little longer to see if she would open the door. She didn't. I walked over to the couch. I used the blanket we had on the chair. It took me a while to fall asleep.

( The Next Day )

      I got up early. I needed to make it up to Y/N. Prove I was sorry. I pulled out some pancake mix. No, I wasn't the best chef but I could follow a recipe. I began making the pancakes. After I finished I set the table up and put the plates of pancakes out. I sat back on the couch and laid down.

      " Maybe I can just rest my eyes for 5 min- " I fell asleep.

Your POV

      I got up and smelled pancakes. I climbed out of bed groggily. I reluctantly unlocked the door. Mike was asleep. I saw pancakes on the table. " Aw, " I said happily. I kissed Mike's forehead. After I pulled away he began talking in his sleep. " Y/N, I'm sorry, " he said softly. " Please, please don't leave me, " he begged.

      I woke him up. " Y/N! " he said happily. He hugged me quickly and tightly. " I won't leave you, " I whispered softly. " Never? " Mike asked. " Never. "

Author's Note: This one is a little short bur just as good... I hope. Everyone has been so supportive through this. Anyway, if you guys liked this chapter give it a vote and comment down below what you would like to see next. Love you guys!