Prez ( X Mike )

Trigger Warning: Swearing

Your POV

I was sitting in the middle row watching Mike do a speech for the student body and the dean. He smiled at me as I watched. Once it ended the dean stood and faced the crowd. " Okay, Mr. Monroe. After hearing both sides to this idea I believe you have won this debate. I will get you the funds for this campaign as soon as possible, " the dean said happily.

I could tell Mike was holding back a loud cheer. He shook the dean's hand then smiled excitedly at me. " Thank you, sir, " Mike said happily. Everyone dispersed and I walked outside. I waited for Mike for a while. When he didn't come out I decided to head back in to check. I walked down the hallway and felt someone's hands on my shoulders. They spun me around and before I could react his lips crashed into mine.

Just by the way he kissed me I knew it was Mike. He pulled away and smiled. " Mike, you scared me. Where were you? " I asked slightly angry. " I-I- was with the dean. Why are you pressuring me? " Mike asked. I hugged him tightly. " I'm sorry... I'm just afraid, " I stated. " Afraid of what? " Mike asked. " Afraid you'll go all fuckboy on me and chase after another girl, " I replied softly.

" I'd never leave you, " he said softly. " I know I just, " I stated. He lifted my head up by my chin and kissed me softly. " Listen to me. I love you and no one else. You are my one and only, " he said softly. He kissed me. " Let's go back to the apartment, " Mike whispered softly into my ear. I got goosebumps as he left a trail of kisses down my neck. He took my hand and we ran out of the building I hopped in his car and we head to our apartment.

( At The Apartment )

     As soon as we entered Mike pushed me to the wall. He kissed me furiously and wouldn't let me pull away until he wanted to. He finally let me catch a breath. He lifted me onto his waist and I wrapped my legs around him. He sat on the edge of the couch as I continued to kiss him. I tugged at the collar of his flannel. Mike was the guy that had a flannel for every occasion. I pulled away from his kiss. He rested his hands on my hips as I unbuttoned his flannel. I traced shapes on his chest. " I love you, Y/N, " he said softly. He pulled me into a hug.

      He laid down on the couch and I found a spot next to him. I rested my head on his chest and he stroked my hair. " I love you too, Mike. "

Author's Note: I don't know why but I just love flannel they make a guy look hot in my opinion. Anyway, if you guys liked this chapter give it a vote and comment down below what you would like to see next. Love you guys!