Cuddles X Josh

Author's Note: It's kinda nice to see my progression as a writer through this book. It been about two years since I created this. Hot Damn. I also took that picture.

Your POV

You literally just cuddle. Lmao just kidding, here we go...

Your POV

       Josh climbed into bed with me and held me as we both laid down. He rested on his back and pulled my head to his chest. I found it calming to just lay on his chest and listen to his heart. Bump bump bump, it went, over and over at a perfect tempo. Laying there made me drowsy as he hummed a soft tune.

"I love you my darling," he reassured.

"I love you too," I smiled against his chest.

           I slid my hand up his shirt feeling his body jerk a little against my cold skin. I chuckled to my self before drawing small hearts with my pointer finger. I intertwined my legs with his as I continued, just smiling to myself. I felt Josh's hand on my cheek before he pulled me up to look at him. Josh planted a soft kiss on my lips before pulling away with a small smile.

"You are the best girlfriend I've ever had. I'm so lucky to have you," he stated happily.

"Well you are the best boyfriend I've ever had-"

"I'm your only boyfriend," he chuckled, interrupting me.

"And I wouldn't have any other," I replied before pulling him into another kiss.

Author's Note: Decided to practice my describing a bit because I kinda suck at it but there. Will probably do it for the other guys and the gals if requested. Love ya. 🥰

FEEL FREE TO CRITIQUE ME SO I CAN MAKE MY ONE SHOTS BETTER TO MAKE YOUR READING EXPERIENCE BETTER!!! 😅