A New Man ( Mike x Sam )

Trigger Warning: Swearing
Sam's POV

I woke up with my arms and legs were tied. I still had my towel on. I was scared until I heard Mike's voice. " Sam. Sam, wake up! " he whispered. " Mike is that you? " I asked, still in a whisper. " Sh, " he replied. " What? " I asked. " Get over here! " Mike replied.

I nodded and slowly started to make my way over to the vent where he was. Once I got there he cut the ties around my hands and handed me the machete so I could untie my feet. I got and said, " damn those things were tight... Oh Mike, thank god you found me. " Mike looked up at me. I could see what I thought was lust in his eyes.

" It's okay, you're okay, " he said softly. " I don't understand... how did you get down here? " I asked. " There's some fucking maniac up here on the mountain, " Mike whispered angrily. " Yeah, I've noticed, " I replied. " I'm just... glad your okay, " he said softly. I smiled weakly.

" Okay, listen. There's a door here... Can you unlock it from your side? " he asked. " I'll try, " I replied. I grabbed the bag on the door and walked out into the hall. I lifted a plank of wood off of the door and opened it. Mike was standing there.

" Hey, " he said happily. I ran up and hugged him. " Mike, what happened to you? " I asked. " Nice to see you too, " he joked. At the moment I was terrified yet joyed that Mike had come to my rescue. I thought something bad was going to happen or that I might have died. My heart was pounding and he could tell it was.

Mike grabbed my chin. His fingers were still a little soft after all he had gone through. He kissed me softly. I knew Mike wanted to kiss me more but he pulled away. " Mike I- " I began. " I'm sorry I should have- " Mike apologized. I kissed him again.

At first, he was shocked but he soon started kissing me back. He backed me into the wall and rested his hands on my hips. I heard footsteps down the hall. " M-Mike, " I said scared. He didn't stop. " I hear... someone, " I stated. He pulled away. " Hide behind those shelves, "Mike stated. " Did you leave the machete in that room? " Mike asked. " Uh... Yes, " I said nervously.

" You're lucky I love you, " he said softly. " You do? What about Jess? " I asked. " I've always loved you and Jess is... dead, " he stated. " Mike I'm so sorry, " I said softly. He kissed my temple. " I can't bring her back but she just wanted me for... nevermind. Just get behind the shelf, " he commanded. I ran behind the shelf and checked the backpack for anything to defend myself.

Mike's POV

I grabbed a broken chair leg off of the floor. " Who's there? " I asked angrily. " M-M-Mike? " I heard... Josh. " Josh! Is that you? " I asked. Josh walked into the room. He had three scratch marks across his chest. " Mike, please... I'm sorry, " he begged. I ran over to Josh. " Josh, Chris said you died! " I stated.

" It was all a prank... then, this... thing attacked me. It was... I didn't even know, " Josh said. Sam stepped out. " Mike? " she asked. " Sam, can you check for a first aid kit or something? " I asked. She ran back over to her backpack. " I don't think I'm going to make it Mike, " he said softly.

He fell to the ground. " Sam, quick! " I yelled. She returned with a first aid kit. " Josh, stay with me buddy. Come on, " I begged. He looked up at me. " I'm sorry, " he said softly. His head tilted to the side a little and he stopped breathing. " No, " Sam said softly. " Fuck! This can't be happening. He has to be pulling a prank on us, " I said angrily. " Josh, this isn't funny, " I started to cry.

Sam had changed into a new outfit early. I turned to Sam and she hugged me. She cried into my chest and I rubbed her back. I rested my head on hers and, I admit, I cried a little. " I can't believe he's actually dead, " Sam said softly. She looked up at me. I kissed her forehead and she cupped my cheek. She pulled my lips down to hers. " I won't let you die, not like Josh did, " I said softly.

Author's Note: nothing to say today. Anyway, if you guys liked this chapter give it a vote and comment down below what you would like to see next. Love you guys!