Chapter Twenty-Five: Who Is She?

"Okay, and what is your plan?" I ask, pushing myself to stand. Gianna does the same and moves to stand closer beside me. I glance down at her and then redirect my attention back to TC. I see him smirk a little bit and he gives me the look of we are one hundred percent talking about this later. I internally groan at this because, like, I hate talking about this.

It was one thing with Plasma where I knew for most of the time that it all was fake, but since I know how Gianna feels is real, and... how I feel is, uh, not important, it's a lot more uncomfortable to talk about.

"We should talk somewhere else, not out in the open." TC says, breaking me out of my thoughts. I don't know how you could forget this, but I remember that we're standing on top of the roof. I mean, nobody would probably hear us, but I guess he doesn't want to potentially be seen or photographed by onlooking fangirls.

I nod my head. "Yeah, okay. Sure." I say and make my way towards the fire escape.

We enter into my bedroom, which is, once again, dirty. Before the two of them can make it into my room, I kick my clothes that are strewn across the floor into my closet and shut the sliding door. I pull my bedsheets so that they're laid out nicely and not smushed into a ball in the middle of my bed. Gianna comes in first and I stand there, trying to be casual, in my room.

I hear Dimitri's voice coming from the living room, then Greg yelling back at him. I peek out the door and see they're playing video games together. Well at least Greg has found someone who acts his own age to hang out with.

"Dimitri!" I whisper-yell, poking my head out. He looks around in confusion and I roll my eyes. "Di-mi-tri," I emphasize. Slowly he turns and looks at me and he waves.

"Hey man, how'd it go?" He asks. Greg looks over where Dimitri is looking and him and I make eye contact.

"How did what go?" He asks in confusion.

I give Dimitri a look to signal for him to shut up and get over here, but he doesn't seem to get the memo. "Saving his girlfriend." He says with a smirk. Oh man, is he going to get the wedgie of his life...

Greg's eyeballs nearly fall out of his head and he looks at me in shock. I face-palm myself and glance back into my room. Gianna and TC are talking and don't seem to be paying attention to the conversation. Good. I can only handle so much embarrassment for one da-

"Arlo has a girlfriend!?" Greg yells. TC and Gianna look at me. Oh dear.

I look back out into the living room. "Greg, shut up. Dimitri, get over here now." I say in a low tone.

"When did this happen? Who is she? Is it that girl you keep bringing here?" He rambles. I run out of the room, drop to the floor and clamp my hand over his mouth. Gianna and TC stand in the doorway.

"Greg, I swear to all that is holy, shut your mouth." I whisper darkly in his ear. He looks at me out of the corner of his eye and he licks my hand. I take my hand away in disgust and make a gagging noise. "Okay, you're actually disgusting." I growl.

"Is that her?" He says, pointing at Gianna. She's still in her Arachnid costume, but he's not that stupid, so I'm sure he put two and two together. "Hi Arlo's girlfriend!" He says with a smile and a wave. I glance back at her and notice she's smiling, but with gradually coloured pink cheeks. Yeah, I would be embarrassed, too, if I was her.

Dimitri pats Greg on the head. "I'll be back later." He walks past him and I stand up from my spot on the floor. I momentarily glare at him, then push him forcefully towards my room. He nearly bumps into TC and Gianna, but catches himself before they become a human bowling set.