•Open Up To Me•

After pulling up at my home we both out our cars, I grabbed my purse and popped my trunk. He was already grabbing bags when I closed my door, I tried to help with the bags but he waved me off telling me to open my door.

I nodded and did as I was told. I walked up to the door of my 4 bedroom 3 bath home and unlocked it. I put the wine in my purse earlier so I took it out and put it in the fridge while grabbing a bottle that was already cold. I went to my cabinet and pulled out two wine glasses.

The nice man from Walmart was coming in with the bags all lined up along his arm looking exhausted.

"Damn who gonna eat all this food , cuz I know you can't eat all this alone." He chuckled.

I shook my head and laughed at him looking out of breathe.

"I'll eat it all when I'm high." I laughed covering my mouth. I popped the cork on the wine and poured us both a generous glass. His mouth dropped open and he looked surprised.

"You smoke?" He asked

"Like a choo choo train." I replied and handed him the wine glass.

"That's funny cuz I got some weed on me right now , you tryna match?" He smirked.

"Fuck yeah let's catch a flight." I said throwing up the Jet Life hand signal 🤙🏾 and clinking glasses with him.

(JetLife is a movement started by rapper Curren$y , consisting of stoners making moves , handling business instead of catching feelings✈️ "Lames catch feelings we catch flights, Jet Life!")

"Cheers." We said in unison as our glasses touched.

He sat at at my kitchen bar while I put up my groceries and poured my second glass. I felt his eyes on my body as I turned to him and he didn't even remove his gaze. He was halfway done with his first so I walked up to him and topped his glass off.

"You tryna get me drunk and take advantage of me?" He joked.

I look at him up and down licking my lips and replied "Maybe." I said with a devious look on my face.

He kinda blushed but tried to quickly hide it. I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to my smoking room.

I had posters all over the wall of Bob Marley , Snoop Dog, Cheech and Chong, psychedelic shit and weed plants. I also had a few Curren$y and Wiz Khalifa posters hanging up. I had a big king size bed and a closet full of bongs , face masks and vape pens.

I pulled out my stash of weed , filters , papers , blunts and cigarette rollers. He look amazed I had all that shit.

I handed him what he needed to roll up and a rolling tray. We both finished rolling and we had about 4 joints/blunts rolled.

I went into the bathroom and took off my leggings and my jacket and slipped into some pajama shorts. They were damn near too small and my cheeks were kinda hanging out but they were all I had at the moment. Wash day was coming up and I was running outta clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom and seen him drinking more wine.

"You ready for lift off?" I cheesed

"Let's do this shit baby girl." He said.
I handed him a lighter while I connected my phone to my Bluetooth speaker then I started playing music.

Airborne Aquarium by Curren$y(Spitta) started playing...

My favorite song by him. Check it out. He has some great smoking music.

(Play video now🤙🏾)

He lit his blunt and I took the lighter from his hand and lit my joint.

He just looked at me and I looked back, I hadn't paid much attention to what his tats actually were in the store. I seen Numb under his right eye and a broken heart under the left. His blue dreads dangled in his face and made his eyes pop. His eyes were hazel and so fucking beautiful.

We continued to smoke and sip and both our glasses got low. I got off the bed and went into the kitchen to get the wine bottle.

When I came back he was standing on my balcony. He removed his hoodie and he had on a Black shirt that read Revenge , his pants were black and he had on a Gucci snake belt holding them up and all black timbs.

I liked his style a lot. I walked out on the balcony standing behind him as we looked at the view.

"I see your comfortable in my house." I laughed

"Sorry, I just got a little hot and had to come up outta my hoodie , i needed fresh air."

"Are you feeing okay ? I know that wine can sneak up on you."

"Yes baby girl I'm fine , I promise now let's go back and lay down and relax.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the bed.

We layed by each other and passed what we were smoking on to one another .
I drew from his blunt and he did the same with my joint.

He looked at me and said "Your beautiful, you know that right?" He smiled

I sat up in bed and said "Your handsome, you know that right?" I laughed

He sat up in bed and looked at me...
Our bodies somehow growed closer as if there was a magnet attracting our bodies. He looked into my eyes and back to my lips as I repeated his actions. His lips were perfect and they looked sooooo soft.
Our faces got closer and closer until our noses rubbed and our lips touched....

***********************
Chapter 2 is done , y'all like it?

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO LILTEMP  for my rad ass book cover 🤟🏾 and the support of my book😘💙💜

Thank you for the likes and comments so far. I'm excited to see where this book goes... hang tight it's only gonna get juicer 😏