•I Want Sex•

Jahseh's POV

Of course she made me stop to get her food before we headed home. Tyler was with Aiden at my mom's house so we had some alone time.

We at Chick Fil A...again...we just ordered at the menu board, now we pulling up to the window.

"Wassup X, it's gone be $117.17." Marcus said to me.

"Wassup man, you straight?" I said shaking his hand then I passed him my card.

"I'm good just focusing on football."

"How's that scholarship coming along?"

"It's great actually they chose me as the winner. They called me with the good news yesterday." He handed me the receipt, milkshake and a bag.

"We got one more bag coming,we know how she like her fries." Jamiah leaned over  my seat so he could see her.

"Hey Marcus! Thank you so much, I keep telling your boss to give you a raise."

"Hey Mrs.Onfroy, You're welcome. Y'all are regulars here we have to take care of y'all."

"Look man, I want you to understand how lucky you are to get that scholarship. You can go to school for free, take advantage, stay in them books and it'll pay off."

"I really appreciate that X. You're a big inspiration to me, thank you for that."

"Here's your other bag." The managers Emily said coming to the window.

"Hey Emily, listen! Please give Marcus a promotion he's such a hard work and he genuinely cares about every customer he comes in contact with. He deserves a leading role and a raise."

"Hello Mrs.Onfroy, we love Marcus he's a great asset to our team. He's family to us and we are gonna get him that promotion."

"Thank you! Bye!" We pulled off and headed home.

"Seh he really is a good kid and one hell of a player." We've seen him a few times in action on the field.

"Yeah he is a good kid, I can't wait to see what kinda things Tyler are gonna be into the older he gets. "

"I know same here, I wonder what him and baby girl are gonna be like in the next few years. Tyler grew up so fast, it's kinda heartbreaking."

The older I get the faster the years go no lie. Seems like it was just January now it's almost January again like wtf😩

"Speaking of Ty..his first day is coming soon,you nervous?"

"I'm nervous as fuck babe..I don't know how to feel now that he won't be home with me all day anymore." A tear slipped outta her eyes and we reached for it at the same time but I got to it first.

"I know it's hard baby, he's going to better himself and learn. I really wish we could homeschool him but social interaction is important."

"I couldn't agree with you any better, I always had this idea of what I was gonna be like as a parent but I'm nothing like that. Thank you for being here for me, you are the true example of a man." I pulled up at a light and she leaned over and kissed me.

We parted ways and she picked up my milkshake sipping it.

"Heyyyy that's mine."

"Not anymore. I drank all of mine and I was thinking I wish I had gotten two then I realized DUH! Yours is mine. Thanks daddy." She winked at me.

I shook my head at her spoiled ass..

"Anything for you baby girl."

"We didn't Black Friday shop but I got a few cyber Monday deals. What else should we get Tyler and the family?"