•Loyalty•

Jahseh's POV

Me and my baby girl are heading to the Yacht hand in hand. I'm gonna own one of these bitches someday.

I remembered the owner told me him and his wife would be down in the kitchen with their chef.

I called him and he guided me to where they were.. we walked up and he helped Jamiah on as I grabbed the bag and climbed aboard.

"X, so glad y'all could join us. The ride is about 20 minutes, my wife is up front about to pop the champagne. This must be your wife, she's truly a beauty. Nice to meet you I'm Kevin." He smiled and extended his hand.

"Hello Kevin, thank you for your hospitality. You have a lovely boat." I love how she can code switch. She acts accordingly, she says 'There's a time and a place for everything just play your part.' I can do shit but agree.

"Thank you, let me introduce y'all to my wife."

He lead us up front where there was a mid age strawberry blonde. She was definitely younger than him..

"This is my wife, Sonya. Honey our guest have arrived."

"Hell- my god, you are stunning. Your skin is so beautiful." She said eyeing my girl.

Hol up Sonya..

"Well thank you, you are beautiful as well. I'm Jamiah, this is my husband Jah-"

"XXXTentacion! Our son loves your music, it's all he plays. We bought him tickets to your Tampa show because he wouldn't shut the hell up about it." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"I got black in my vroots, my name Toby like I'm Roots..." Kevin rapped.

"Honey, you're white. You can't say shit like that.." She shook her head and looked embarrassed.

"It's okay it's hilarious." I looked over at Jamiah who was cracking up.

"Well let's get going..Sails Away!" He yelled pulling up the anchor as the boat slowly took off.

"Cheers." We all said in unison.

On the island...

There was a big ass mansion on the island, which is ours for today. We just had a full course meal now I'm stuffed...

"Baby I still can't believe you planned all of this."

"Don't count your boy out baby, I told you I was gone romance you for life."

"I know you did but I thought you were just saying that to win me over."

"There ain't shit that come outta my mouth that I don't mean. Especially when it relates to you..now c'mon we going to our private beach."

I grabbed her hand and lead the way..

"This view is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." I sat all the shit down and noticed she wasn't beside me.

I looked up and seen she was halfway to the water..

She took off her cover up and her bathing suit, all I seen was her chocolate body glistening.

"Damnnnn this view is sick." I said biting my lip. She turned around slightly without moving her body..

"C'mere." She motioned for me with her index finger. I couldn't keep my eyes off her ass, it was perfect.

I ran behind her and kissed her neck..

"Take this shit off." She said referring to my swim trunks. I took them off and ran to the water..