•False Alarm•

Longggggggg ass chapter over 4K words🙃 Thank y'all for all the support, we almost at 40k reads 😈

Enjoy😸💋

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jamiah's POV

Today's the day after the worst day of my life. I really can't believe someone tried to take Jahseh away from us. I can only imagine the heartbreak anger and pain we would all be in if he was no longer here.

He doesn't get the respect or recognition he deserves and he's out here changing people's lives.

He's setting a good example for his fans and everyone around him. He's so amazing and those fuckers got exactly what they deserved.

What kind of coward tries to take someone's life?

SERIOUSLY THO THIS IS MAKING ME SAD... RIP MY BABY. LLJ🕊🥀🖤

I was laying in bed rubbing Seh's back as he laid on my lap. This was his favorite position to sleep in, according to him he needed to sleep right by Anima just in case she gets lonely.

Can you believe that? He's so cute 😂

Both our phones were blowing up, I cut off everybody's notification except Maurice since Tyler was with him, my mom, Cleo and Mianna.

Jahseh's phone was still on blowing up like crazy.

He stirred in his sleep as it started to ring.

"I just want some sleep people damn." He groaned.

I chuckled lightly causing his eyes to open and look at me.

"You look like an angel in the morning light baby girl. How did I get so lucky? Damn the universe must really love me."

I was cheesing so hard he tried to kiss me but I dodged and he frowned.

"Stoppppp. It's early I need to brush my teeth."

"I don't care about that, I wanna feel them lips on mine now c'mere."

He grabbed my chin and kissed me anyway.

I got outta bed and did my morning time shit, I brushed my teeth, showered, did my skin care routine and found something to wear.

I looked for my colorful BAD hoodie but I couldn't find it.

"Jah do you have my hoodie? I've seen you getting mine before, you have your own. Besides your the creator you should have a ton somewhere selfish!"

"Well damn baby girl. Sor-ry I left mine at my moms so I borrowed yours."

"Well you need to give it back its my fav it keeps me and baby girl warm." I pouted.

"Okay okay, sorry baby and baby girl. Ouuuu you just gave me an idea I'm gonna some gear made for Ty and Anima."

"Omg then we can all match! Yassss. I love our little family..when Anima is here it'll be complete." I smiled.

"I love our family too beautiful but it won't be complete until you give me one more after her.. or two."

He mumbled that last part.

"Shoot I forgot about our agreement. I said I would pop out 2 more not 3." I furrowed my eyebrows...

"So don't push it." I added.

"Like I said, that's what you say now. Watch, when you see baby girl pretty little face and when we raising her and Ty's next sibling you gonna want more."