•Boss Moves•

3 months later..

Jahseh's POV

Me and my family are in our living room chilling. Ty is playing with Anima and I'm rubbing my baby girl's feet.

The TV is on Paw Patrol, Anima loves it just like her brother. She's so smart, she said Daddy first of course but she's also can say Mama. She knows how to clap her hands and she's already tryna stand up on her own.

Our mom's say it's way too early and she's moving out the way for another....I sure as hell hope so.

Things are going a lot better with us..

She still sleeps in the guest bedroom but I creep in bed with her every night..just like I use to when she was mad at me.

"Whatchu thinking about?"

"How far we've came, i'll never forget the night I bumped into you at Walmart. You were looking beautiful as ever, you had them tight ass leggings on. How you looked back at me after walking away."

"You didn't wanna let my hand go when we parted ways..you never even turned to walk away."

"I felt something that day, I knew I was supposed to come in contact with you after we parted ways. I didn't know why but...it all make sense now. You're meant for me and I'm meant for you, I'll never let you go Jamiah." I kissed her as she smiled.

"Shit felt like a fairy tale..everything was so perfect almost too good to be true. I was waiting on you to do something...nevermind." She looked down at her fingers toying with them.

I know her like a book she always does this when she's nervous or feeling some type of way.

"What's on your mind?"

"Nothing. I'm fine." She forced a smile.

"You are not baby, don't lie to my face Jamiah."

"I dunno..I just hoped and prayed everyday that you wouldn't hurt me, that you wouldn't lie and cheat. At the same time..I was waiting on it to happen."

I felt like shit, I do everyday I look in the mirror. I just hope we can get back to a place where she can trust me.

"I-"

"Jahseh..let's just move on okay?" WTF she mean move on???

"Move on?! Like as in other people move on because I-"

"Boy hush! I didn't say that. I'm saying let's just talk about something else, I'm try to push it to the back of my mind everyday second of the day but it's hard."

"I know baby girl, I'm not telling you to get over it because I would feel the exact same way. Take all the time you need okay?" She smiled and nodded.

"Da da." Anima said reaching for me.

I walked over to her and picked her up.

"Yes baby girl." I responded in a baby voice.

"Djaofhajk." She babbled.

"Really? What else did Tyler say?"

"Ouuu maaaa TAHAHAHA." We all looked at each other....she sounds just like me. We all fell out laughing as I bounced her up and down.

"Truly her daddy's child." Jamiah smiled. She looked happy how she use to before I ruined everything. It made me smile to see her happy even if it was temporary.

"Daddy's baby." I kissed her cheeks time and time again. She giggled uncontrollably..

"I have to go meet with Morphe today, they're thinking about giving me my own palette."