•Welcome to Ca$hville•

Jahseh's POV

We just touched down and the city looked nice from the clouds.

^personal picture I took prior to landing in Nashville one time of many🤟🏾

I wish my baby was here to enjoy this with me but she doesn't need to be apart of this.

"I heard they got some good ass soul food here." J Mob said.

"She told me to try the Hot Chicken." I told them.

"Hot chicken?" Roach asked.

"Yeah, it's this spicy chicken that's real popular here. Supposedly it's really hot."

"I want that, soul food, and some BBQ." Coolie said stuffing his mouth with some chips.

"Yo skinny ass always being greedy." Trunks laughed.

"I know yo fat ass ain't talking." He replied.

We got off the plane and into our rentals.

I was driving while Ski, Tank, and Coolie were with me. Mob was in the other whip with Ice, Trunks and Roach.

"We gone take the shit to the condo we rented out then we can get food and shit."
I told them.

I followed my gps all the way to the top of a hill, after we got out I noticed it had a good ass view of the city.

"Yoooooo this shit is nice as fuck." Coolie said.

"It is pretty cool here." Ski said.

"Never been to Tennessee before, wish we had a tour guide." I admitted.

"Nigga we do but you told her she couldn't come." Ski rolled his eyes.

"She don't need to b-"

"That's a grown ass woman Jah and you know she strong minded. How you think she feel knowing she can't make them pussy niggas suffer with her own hands?" Tank asked me me. He's right but still.

"I see you over there thinking about what he saying, you know he right." Roach added.

"Nigga bu-" They gone quit interrupting me. I went off and now we outside yelling and arguing.

"All y'all shut the fuck up!" Ski yelled.

"Yeah we ain't in South Florida we can't be doing this shit. Look I understand where y'all coming from but I can't put her in harms way. If y'all were me you'd do the same shit, I'm supposed to protect her. If some shit happened to her on my watch, I'd never forgive myself."

"We might not agree X but we understand."

We took our shit inside, went to get some good ass food downtown and headed to sound check.