•Unpredictable•

I hope y'all ready for this shit...if not 🗣BUCKLE TF UP🙃 I'm only gone say it once.

if not 🗣BUCKLE TF UP🙃 I'm only gone say it once

1 year later...

Jahseh's POV

"Happy Birthday Tyler, Happy Birthday to youuu." We all sang in unison.

He blew out his 6 birthday candles and smiled at everybody. Jamiah kissed his forehead and Anima climbed in his lap.

"Yayyy Ty-Ty." She smiled and clapped her little hands. Our baby girl is 6 months shy of being two and it make me wanna cry. She's growing up wayyyy too fast.

We rented out this big ass mansion because we didn't want the house to be trashed. It's a shit ton of kids running around everywhere, a bunch of drunk parents, people stuffing their faces, at the open bar, in the pool, playing games or in the big ass bounce house we got.

Ty having a big ass sleepover tonight and me and all my niggas in charge. This shit finna be so much fun..

"Baby! Can you get that meat off the grill? Make sure Ski ain't burning or eating it all." She called to me as she handed out candy apples.

"Okay baby girl, can I eat that later?"

"What? A candy apple? Yeah I'll save you one."

"Nah you." I smirked at her and she winked at me.

I headed over to the grill and seen Ski drinking something outta a coconut with one of them umbrellas, a bendy straw and he was eating a chicken leg.

"You holding this shit down, looks good."

"Nigga I can cook, look at this belly." He said rubbing his stomach and sipping his drink.

"Clearly. Can't believe you drinking a mixed drink."

"This henny c'mon son you know me better." He scoffed. This nigga.

"Tahahaha, I can't stand you."

"Yo, you ready?"

"I'm always ready nigga." I smirked at him. I headed to the stage and Scheme cut the music.

"I hope everybody is having a great time, thank you for joining us today..."

I watched as Ty and Ski said something to her and they grabbed her hand guiding her onstage. She looked confused but went along with it.