•New Home•

Jamiah's POV

"We're home!" I said as we pulled up to our house. Seh entered the gate code and I heard Jin's disbelief in the back seat..

"Whoaaaaa! Y'all live here?"

"We live here. Let's go, I know two kids that are waiting to meet their new brother." I grabbed his hand as the boys grabbed the bags. I turned my key and walked in with Jin's hand tucked in mine.

"Ty! Anima! Where are y'all? I've got someone who's excited to meet you two."

I heard the sound ofrunning coming down the hallway and that's when I spotted them...

"Mommy!!!" They said in unison. They ran to me and I scooped them both in my arms.

"Hey my babies! I missed y'all so much!" I said with tears dwelling in my eyes.

"We missed you too." I put them down as all of their little eyes met. Jin scooted behind me and held onto my pants leg..

"Tyler, Anima..this is your brother Jin. Jin, meet your brother and sister Tyler and Anima."

"Hi Jin!" Tyler cheesed and waved as Anima approached him.

"Hey Jin Jin!" Anima cooed as she rolled up on him and squeezed him tight hugging him. He looked shocked but hugged her back..

"Hey Tyler and A-Anima." He said struggling with her name.

"You can call her Ni if you want." Jahseh chimed in with Anima hugging his neck.

"Jahhhhhhh!" Tyler said running to him

"What's up my nigga? You good?"

"I'm good..school is good, my girl is happy. Life's great." He smiled. This boy of mine.

"My mom told me a lot your Straight A's, I'm proud of you and thanks for helping so much with your sister while we were gone."

"That's my sister I always got her."

"Periodt." I said doing the hand movement to match.

"Let's show Jin his new room." He was smiling big, it wasn't even all that we gotta get it fixed up.

We filed up the steps and the boys both helped Anima up them.

My man opened the door and I gasped so damn loud..

"Jahseh...when did you do this?!"

"No wayyyyyy." Jin dragged out as he jumped up and down.

The room was covered in Anime characters and Japanese writing. It was sick as fuck.

"This room is dope Vro." Tyler said as him and his brother shook up. What the hell? Bonding already.

"I got you some new shoes and clothes set up in the closet. Underwear, socks, undershirts all that. Your bookbag is right here and it's full of school supplies. Do you want your teacher to call you Mugen or Jin?" Jah smiled looking at me.

"Teacher? I know you fucking lying!" I yelled and quickly covered my mouth.

Tyler looked at me and rubbed his index, middle and thumb together telling me to pay up. I rolled my eyes and sent the money.

All three of my kids phones binged and they took it out and looked at it.

"Swear Jar?" Jin read the reason I sent the $ via cashapp.

"So mom has a potty mouth and she swears like a sailor, whenever we hear her she has to pay up. I'm almost rich mane."

"Wait..our mom? Potty mouth? But she's so sweet." His thick eyebrows were furrowed.