•Wild Wild West•

Jahseh's POV

We just landed at L.A.X and Tyler is hype as fuck, it's his first time here and he begged us to go to the walk of fame and the Hollywood sign.

"Mama jeudususeg." Anima babbled looking at her mama.

"Yes baby girl? You hungry?"

Jamiah fed her some pureed fresh fruit while we pulled up at the stop.

"Good Morning Onfroy Family, we've just landed in LA. There's some airway traffic so we're gonna be waiting for just a minute. Thank you for flying with us!"

"I want In and Out please!" Tyler smiled at us.

"We gone do all the fun tourist stuff while we here alright? I'm gonna show you how I get down when I come here. Guess where we going today?"

"Where?" He smiled widely.

"We going to...."

"We going where?!" He asked eagerly.

"I'm not telling it's a surprise."

"Awwww man, Jah you ain't right. Ma you know what it is?" He questioned his mama.

"I sure do..and I'm not telling." She smirked.

"Y'all messed up."

We exited the plane together, I had Anima and she was holding Ty's hand.

I got a big boy truck and we bought her baby seat and stroller with us of course.

Tank and Mob loaded everything in the truck and I strapped Anima's seat in while Jamiah held Anima.

"Can you show me the restroom please?" She asked the flight attendant, handing Anima to her brother.

"I'm sorry we have to fuel up. I'll get someone to help you." She led Jamiah inside.

"One of y'all go with her." I told Tank and Mob.

"Nope, I'm good. I'll be right back."

Jamiah's POV

I drank way too many mimosas on that plane and they going straight through me.

I'm following behind the guy that guides the plane on the runway and he claimed there was a low key bathroom nearby. I really don't wanna be spotted in here, I love my supporters but this is a family trip.

We finally made it to the bathroom and I went inside locking the door quickly. I did my business washed my hands and returned to the guy.

"Thank you." I told him as I followed him down the long hall. I was making friendly small talk with him just asking him about his job and if he enjoyed it..

"It's cool, it got even better today." I scrunched up my face as he pushed himself on me and up against the wall.

"What the fuc-" He kissed me keeping a tight grip on me. He held my arms in place and I struggled to free them. He put his hand over my mouth and I bit him hard as I could.

"Mhmmmmm help!" I said as he moved his hand checking the damage I did. The same hand I bit, he used it to rub between my legs. I seen no sign of life down this creepy ass hallway so I kicked him in his balls..

He fell back on the ground and I tried to run but he caught me.

"Fucking bitch! Shut the fuck up so my plan can go smooth. I bet your precious rapper boyfriend won't pay the ransom I'm demanding." He smiled showing his yellow crayon teeth.

"Nigga fuck you! My baby will pay whatever." I spit in his face and he slapped me hard as fuck.

"That's all you got you little bitch? You hit like a girl you pussy!" I laughed taunting him.