•Lit Ass Reception•

My pussy got wet af when I seen that ^ pic of Daddy Jah 😫🤤💦☔️

*clears throat...

🗣 BUCKLE THE FUCK UP AND SPARK THE BLUNT 🤪 HOLD ON TO YA MUTHAFUCKIN PANTIES, DRAWS OR WHATEVER! EVEN IF YOU FREE BALLIN PREPARE YA SELF!

4K works bitchhhh☺️

                         ・゚: *・゚:*

Jahseh's POV

We just arrived at the reception and it was cars everywhere when we pulled up. It's so many people here the love is clear!

I was helping my wife walk inside aher as her hand was in mine. I admired her beautiful ass dress as Mi held the train.

"Let's get inside and turn up wifey!" I smiled.

"Not yet baby, I gotta change outta this tight ass dress." She frowned.

"Huh? Change into what?"

"My other dress." She smirked at me.

"Other dress?" I stood confused.

"You'll see. I'll be back in 10, gimme sugar." She kissed me and they quickly walked off.

"What the hell they up to?" I asked Tank, Mob and Ski. They all here for protection at the moment everybody else already here.

"I have no idea but with your wife, it's always good." Ski smiled.

"Nigga did you hear what you just said? My wife! Tahahaha! Jamiah my wifeeeee Jamiah my wifeeee!" I sung and boasted.

They popped a bottle of Henny and poured us all a big ass cup.

"This is to my nigga Jah and his beautiful ass wife, our sister Jamiah. I've never seen a more beautiful Union." My best man Ski said.

"Yeah the only one we've ever approved of cuz them other bitches was clout chasin." Mob said shaking his head

"Cheers to that." I nodded agreeing with what he said.

"You ready for the honeymoon?" Tank shot me a devilish grin.

"I can't wait...Y'all ready to tell me where we going?" I said raising my eyebrows. They gotta tell me, it's my damn wedding!

"We gotchu aye listen, mama Cleo was on our asses not to tell but since it's your day I'm gone spill it." Ski said just above a whisper, my mom would flip if she found out they told me!

"Where?!" I asked getting loud as I grew impatient.

"Y'all going to......"

"To where?" I looked up and there stood my baby in a all white gown that looked even tighter than her dress.