•Fun Times•

Idk what happened but the chapter before this one didn't publish a few days ago so I unpublished this one then posted that one. Anyways read the previous chapter titled "You What?" If you haven't already.

This chapter is slick the equivalent to two chapters it's long AF. It's juicy and nasty so enjoy you freaks 🤪 GIVE FEEDBACK TOO!

************************

Jamiah's POV

The next morning....

I woke up under the covers and to an empty bed. I grabbed my phone and it was 10am, I was still ass naked. I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face and slipped on some clothes.

I went to Tyler's room and him and Jah were playing with his basketball goal.

"Good Morning my handsome men." I said to kissing Tyler's forehead first then X.

"Good Morning Mommy!" Tyler said to me

"Good Morning beautiful, how'd you sleep? He asked winking at me.

"Very good thanks to you." I laughed

"Mommy Jahseh said we are going to go to Chuck E. Cheese today and the bowling alley." He said clapping his hands.

"That's right baby , we are gonna have so much fun. Pick out something to wear and get dressed." I said to Ty

"I'll be back in a few , we have to wait on your mommy to get ready and that takes hours." Jahseh said and they both laughed.

I gave them both the side eye and walked out the room. Jah was right though but I wasn't gonna tell them that. I put my clothes on First. I picked out some skin tight high waisted jeans and a black crop top that had "Mama Bear" on it in white letter. After I got dressed I did my makeup, I decided on a natural look for today with nude lipstick and lipgloss on top. My hair was half up half down and in a bun up top.

It only took me about 30 mins to get ready and of course Ty and Jah were playing that damn game.

"I'm ready, are y'all? I questioned.

They were so into the game they ignored me.

"Helllloooo, are y'all ready?" I asked again.

"Sorry mommy we are busy." Tyler said not looking up at me.

"I'm gonna go pack some snacks , please finish up in the next 10 minutes."

I headed downstairs to pack some snacks for us because today was gonna be a long day.

I got chips , juice , water , chocolate chip cookies and a few brownies. I made a few sandwiches as well. My baby bought some beef jerky and pretzels last night so I grabbed those too.

When I finished packing our oversized lunch box , my men came downstairs.

I grabbed my purse, my keys and the lunch box.

"Cool I wanna take Jahseh's car, puhweess mommy." Tyler cooed.

"You have to ask Jah baby." I said looking down at Tyler.

"You don't have to ask Ty , if that's what you want you got it." Jah said giving him a high 5.

He was spoiling my baby already how cute. Hell he spoiled me too now that I think about it.

I strapped in Ty's booster seat in the back of his car and strapped him in. I got in the passenger and Jah started the car up.

We headed to Chuck E. Cheese first.
I decided to call my homegirl Mianna to see if her and her son could meet us there. Dreaux and Tyler were practically best friends, they grew up together.