•I'm Not Myself•

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

THIS CHAPTER IS LONG AF! 3128 words to be exact. It touches on a real subject DEPRESSION many of us, even myself struggle with this. You are NEVER alone with your feelings, I promise there is somebody out there that feels like you. I love you all and y'all can always come talk to me🖤

*********************

Jahseh's POV

The next morning I woke up and looked beside me , Jamiah wasn't there. I hated waking up to an empty room but maybe she had something to do.

I got off the bed and stretched , forgetting I was ass naked. I looked down at my dagger and smiled thinking about how I was deep in her guts last night.

While I was smiling like a kid in the candy store, Jamiah walked in.

She looked at my dick and smirked while I looked at her body , all she had on was my black Revenge shirt. No panties underneath and just how I like it.

She had a tray holding it with both hands and I noticed a silver cover over the plates a small vase with a sunflower in it.🌻

"You were supposed to stay sleep until I got here babe. Now get back in bed so you can see what I made you then I'll feed you." She said in a sweet voice.

I smiled and got back in bed, pulling the cover over my naked body.

She sat beside me and I seen her ass while she was doing so and Immediately bit my lip.

"I made you Waffles , Cheese Eggs , Grits with butter and sugar , chicken sausage, hash browns and BIG OLE JUICY SHTEAK." She said with a goofy look on her face.

She had some OJ on the tray and a fancy glass which I already knew was hers. It was a mimosa of course, she loved those.

"Damn you made all of this for me baby, shit I feel special . I thought you left the house to run errands but you were making all this for me." I kissed her lips

"Your my king, why wouldn't I?" She said kissing me back.

I reached for the fork and she slapped my hand.

"Aht aht , just what do you think your doing?"

"I was about to eat until you slapped my hand, that hurt." I pouted

"Oh quit faking you big baby, I barely touched you. I told you I would feed you, Here!" She said while cutting a piece of waffle for me.

She bought the fork to my lips and I ate it, the shit was amazing. She continued to feed me the other food and then she cut up my steak. It was cooked to perfection, she knows how I like it.

She really fed me the entire plate of food and she wouldn't let me do it myself. She handed me a napkin so I could wipe my mouth since I was done eating. I put the empty tray on her dresser before climbing over to her.

"You treat me so good baby girl, what did I do to deserve you?" I asked.

"No it's the other way around." She said while finishing off her drink.

"Did you like your breakfast?" She asked eyeing me smirking

"That shit was BANGIN!!! You gonna have me gaining weight here real soon. I love that you can cook." I admitted.

"Oh you ain't seen shit yet baby." She winked.

"Wait, where's your plate?"

"I'm not hungry."

"Baby you have to eat something! What do you have a taste for? I can make it or go buy it."

"I don't really have an appetite." She said with her head down