•Keep It On The Hush•

I've been gone wayyyyyy to long bruh 🤦🏾‍♀️ 10 days to be exact 🙄 I'm gonna make this as long as I can as an apology..please forgive me 😞

"Aye, I don't care what y'all do but don't let her bring her little pretty ass down to this store. We finishing up everything for the grand opening." I told Mob.

"Man you know that girl will slap us upside our head for tryna tell her what to do. why you putting us in the line of Fire Jah?!" I heard Tank scream in the background.

"Nigga you 6'3, you scared of a female?"

"She the only one besides my mama. You one of the hardest niggas I know, don't act like you ain't!"

"Yeah we all scared of her." Mob chimed.

"Fine you pwussy ass niggas I'll tell her, I ain't scared."

"Yeah okay." Tank said brushing me off.

I called her phone and she picked up on the second ring.

"Hey baby, wea you at?"

"Good Morning beautiful, I'm handling some business right now. Are y'all alright?" How the fuck do I sound?

"...oh. We're okay, I'm about to get us all packed up. You know the flight leaves at 4 right?"

"I know, I know. You thought I forgot?"

"Yes baby we all know you aren't good with time." I furrowed my eyebrows, how she gonna call me out like that?

"You're right about that baby girl. Listen, this is our last day here and I'm taking you somewhere nice. I'll have your hair guy and my moms makeup artist lcome over and get you straight. You don't gotta do anything but be your pretty ass self."

I heard her giggle and I knew she was smiling..

"Baby you always make me smile, but you know I don't like nobody doing my makeup. The guys have been watching the kids a lot Jahseh, let's just bring them with us."

"No baby, look they came up with this ide for us to get some alone time.. They're in good hands don't worry about them. Oh and I don't want you at that store over working yourself. We'll finish it in a few weeks."

"I'm so tired baby, we've been in that store most of the trip. I feel bad like we didn't do enough with the kids here."

"Why you stressing over nothing Jamiah? The kids had a good ass time, hell we all did. We will be back soon, this is gonna be like a second home for us." I seen my planner tapping her watch and mouthing 'Time Crunch!' to me. I nodded and walked away.

"I don't know baby, I need to relax. I love you, thank you. I can't wait to see your sexy ass when you get here, bring food puhweezzz." She cooed in my ear making me smile.

"You know I will, I gotta go baby. I love y'all, I'm excited to see you later in the stuff I'm having dropped off for you."

"OMG! It wouldn't be you if you didn't spoil my ass. Love you, later."

We said hanging up.

"Jah we got a problem." Jamiah's mom said looking upset.

"What's wrong mama?"

"These damn idiots threw away the business license. We need it today to get the green light to open." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and anger..

Flashback...

"...Oh did you grab my papers off my desk?"

"Nah I didn't grab any papers, why?"