•IKYFL•

He's literally perfect ^ 😭🤤😋💙

Chapters been flopping like a mf..only updating for my loyal readers 😜💜 I LOVE ALL YALL REGARDLESS 😘 but seriously stop ghost reading 😒

Omniscient POV

He walked around the corner and she laid eyes on him...

This better be a fucking dream, more like a nightmare. This man is a real life stalker.

"What the fuck? Where am I? Where's Jahseh and my kids? Why the fuck am I here with you?"

"Is that anyway to speak to your husband?" This nigga smoking crack.

"You're not my fucking husband and you could never be him. I don't know what the fuck you gave me to make me feel this way but you gonna have to kill me bitch I ain't going!" Jamiah was enraged, all she wanted to do was live a happy life with her husband and kids. These hoes and niggas always plotting and in the way.

"See thats why you mine, even in a situation like this your still talking shit. It's really sexy."

"Ain't no fucking situation if you and all your weak ass homeboys wanna live let me the fuck go." It was him and a few of these goofy looking ass niggas staring a hole in her head.

"Your family thinks your dead baby girl ain't nobody missing you." She frowned turned her nose and lip up, scrunching her face.

"Dead? Ain't nobody missing me? You know got damn well that's a lie, you know bitch who I am! I know you didn't set all this shit up just to kidnap me. How did I even get here?" He laughed in her face and she was already angry. The fact that he wouldn't answer her made things even worse. She lunged at him but his minions stopped her, she felt herself losing control.

"Yeah baby I'm the mastermind. I'm building us an estate on an island and nobody will ever be able to find us." He smiled, bit his lip and rubbed his hands together.

"If you think for one second I'm living anywhere with you, you're fucking stupid!"

"Oh baby you're gonna go." He wrapped his hands around her waist and she quickly mushed his face.

"Don't fucking touch me!" She screamed as her eyes changed. This terrified him and he wasn't sure what to think.

She rushed him and wrapped her small hands tightly around his neck. She was pressing his Adam's apple as hard as she could.

One of his guards pulled her by the hair and she flew back onto the ground.

This enraged him, she was precious gold to him and he didn't want her scratched because it would take away from her value.

He picked up his gun and shot his guard in the hand leaving her confused.

"Don't none of y'all pussies ever touch my fucking girl like that! Do you understand?!" He yelled loudly.

The way he acted so protective over her reminded her of her sweet Jahseh. She missed him and her children and she made a promise to them and herself that they'd lay eyes on each other again.

He helped Jamiah up and pulled her close, she tried to get outta his grip but he just cupped her ass.

"Shit so fat and soft. I bet I hit it better than he do." She frowned and hit his chest hard.

"You won't ever taste this sweet shit or slide in it, you'll have to kill me first."

"Who says I won't?" He smirked but she kept a blank face.